• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Consenting Adults

Did she say she wanted women to do that, to not tell a man that she was having a child? Pretty sure she didn't say that at all.

There are some women who struggle without the father and go to great lengths to not make him pay a thing, yet the courts and/or the father do things to make it worse for her and the child (I just saw this happen with my sister).

And you didn’t put a stop to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you didn’t put a stop to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a stop to what exactly? Please explain how you think I can force my sister to seek help from the father of her child when I didn't even know his full name until she actually went to an attorney to get him to give up his parental rights? We didn't even live in the same state since before she got pregnant. She had family to help her, but that doesn't mean she still didn't struggle. Still trying to figure out what exactly you wanted me to put a stop to.

lol...heya, Hawk, long time, bud. Just wanted to check to make sure I'm reading this right. I'd never have guessed that Trump and the feminist are in cahoots. ;)

So the only govt you know of is Trump? What about the other parts of the federal govt? How about state and local govts? Do they count?

So the only govt you know of is Trump? What about the other parts of the federal govt? How about state and local govts? Do they count?

I take no responsibility for last year's posts. Seems I was being a smartass, and having a laugh with this one. Your wise-ass-ery detector needs new batteries.

Back
Top Bottom