• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cons and Libs

GarzaUK

British, Irish and everything in-between.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is to all (you know who you are) you make up whiny little bitchy low-life threads with no point or purpose.

"Liberals are ******s"
"cons raped my grandmother"
"A liberal skipped the line at Arbies"
"A con p/issed in my swimming pool."

The people in question that make these threads are pathetic and narrow-minded enough to blame the world's problems on a group of people. Get the **** over it and get a ****ing life. You wouldn't be fit to lick the **** of the rest of our shoes. Now contribute something to the website or just stay the ***** down here!!!

You forgot bout the independents.

"Independents are ruining our soil with gay marriage."

I just dont see how people can be so cut and dry about any one party.
As hard as I try I can only find a few thing I agree with when it comes to the Right and the same goes for the Left...

Hear, hear.

I'm sick of the "We rule - They drool," threads that populate the board so often. There're too many of them to mod and they're usually too stupid to read. bleh.

GarzaUK,

The people in question that make these threads are pathetic and narrow-minded enough to blame the world's problems on a group of people.

*Ivan Mode off*
Great... A hate thread about people that make hate threads.... God I hate those guys. They make me so sick! If all of them would just go away they would make the world a better place. :roll:

*Ivan Mode On*

Shut the fluck up. You flucking libreal. All you do is complain. Hippocratic! You lack the mental skill to see the folly of your ways. Repent! aND BECOME MY ACOLYTE!

GarzaUK said:
This is to all (you know who you are) you make up whiny little bitchy low-life threads with no point or purpose.

"Liberals are ******s"
"cons raped my grandmother"
"A liberal skipped the line at Arbies"
"A con p/issed in my swimming pool."

The people in question that make these threads are pathetic and narrow-minded enough to blame the world's problems on a group of people. Get the **** over it and get a ****ing life. You wouldn't be fit to lick the **** of the rest of our shoes. Now contribute something to the website or just stay the ***** down here!!!

Let's hope Navy Pride and jfuh are seeing this thread. They could both learn something.

From the Tips for debate thread...

STARTING A THREAD - Got an idea for a new topic? Great! Try to keep these things in mind...Try to be objective in choosing your thread title. An attack on someone's beliefs right from the get-go is an invitation for a thread spiraling downward quick. Also, an attack here sets up a return volley that is equally, and sometimes more so, demeaning as your initial title.

Also, when introducing an article, put forth your opinion and how it relates to what you want to show. Posting an article without commentary makes other members say, "And your point is?!?”. Provide your point within that first post. Let them know where you stand. Even if it's just a few sentences.

BTW(By The Way) - If you post something taken from another site, you better give that site credit and provide a link to it...This is a legal issue, and it is mentioned specifically in the forum rules.

Ivan The Terrible said:
GarzaUK,

*Ivan Mode off*
Great... A hate thread about people that make hate threads.... God I hate those guys. They make me so sick! If all of them would just go away they would make the world a better place. :roll:

*Ivan Mode On*

Shut the fluck up. You flucking libreal. All you do is complain. Hippocratic! You lack the mental skill to see the folly of your ways. Repent! aND BECOME MY ACOLYTE!

Who the f.uck are you???

teacher said:
Tough call on this one. "Bipartisan Bickering" or "Hear me gripe"?

Hmm.

"Hear me gripe" it is.

Friggin Garza. You're griping.

Damn right I'm griping!!! :moon: lol

GarzaUK said:
Damn right I'm griping!!! :moon: lol

Hey I remember back in the day when I had a gripe fest of my own and you suggested I was on the rag! What's your excuse?

talloulou said:
Hey I remember back in the day when I had a gripe fest of my own and you suggested I was on the rag! What's your excuse?
He's European...

"On the rag" is a way of life...:2wave:

cnredd said:
He's European...

"On the rag" is a way of life...:2wave:

Bwahahaha, that one had to hurt.:lol:

Deegan said:
Bwahahaha, that one had to hurt.:lol:

Not really, I'm not quite sure what "on the rag" means lol.

To answer you question talloulou, I got pissed off by some shitty pointless threads.

GarzaUK said:
Not really, I'm not quite sure what "on the rag" means lol.

To answer you question talloulou, I got pissed off by some shitty pointless threads.

Well Talloulou just said you had suggested she was..............:confused:

"Have you got a string hanging?" "Is it that time a month?" "God screwed you up, you're only nice once a month?" Anything..................?

Last edited:
Deegan said:

"Have you got a string hanging?" "Is it that time a month?" "God screwed you up, you're only nice once a month?" Anything..................?

Actually I think he called it something like my aunt visiting??? I don't remember the exact wording...but definitely something about a visitor.

talloulou said:
Actually I think he called it something like my aunt visiting??? I don't remember the exact wording...but definitely something about a visitor.
Aunt Flo.....

cnredd said:
Aunt Flo.....

Or maybe here grandfather........Pappy smear?:shock:

Perhaps it was her brother Red?:3oops:

cnredd said:
Aunt Flo.....

I looked it up....it was Aunt Erma!:rofl Same thing as Aunt Flo right? Though Aunt Flo makes more sense to me as far as play on words go...

GarzaUK said:
I guess the girl when starting this thread had a visit from Aunt Erma.

I took that to mean "on the rag" which coincidently I was. I guess you shouldn't mix menstruating and talking to liberals.

Last edited:
talloulou said:
I guess you shouldn't mix menstruating and talking to liberals.
redundancy...

Deegan said:

cnredd said:
He's European...

"On the rag" is a way of life...

Hey. Hey. HEY! On the rag means the monthly gusher?

That is a very small hole to put a tampon in deegan! :shock:

GarzaUK said:
Hey. Hey. HEY! On the rag means the monthly gusher?

That is a very small hole to put a tampon in deegan! :shock:
Monthly gusher....:rofl

Back
Top Bottom