• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Connecticut man freaks over seeing legal open carry, gets arrested

As much as I find this hilarious I think the charges should be dropped. He was just being what basically amounts to "a good samaritan". Even if he was wrong.

Yep I already said as much and agree.

As much as I find this hilarious I think the charges should be dropped. He was just being what basically amounts to "a good samaritan". Even if he was wrong.

Yep I already said as much and agree.
It would be the right thing to do to just let it go, but part of me wants the guy to have the nerve wracking pain of having to wait out a potential charge due to the extreme lack of observational skill and panicky response. I'm old school like that though, I think you crack thick skulls with a hammer and not a gentle pat on the head. :lol:

No good deed goes unpunished...

Back
Top Bottom