• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congressman: CIA Employee Who Refused to Sign Non-Disclosure on Benghazi Suspended

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A CIA employee who refused to sign a non-disclosure agreement barring him from discussing the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, has been suspended as a result and forced to hire legal counsel, according to a top House lawmaker.Rep. Frank Wolf (R., Va.) revealed at an event on Monday that his office was anonymously informed about the CIA employee, who is purportedly facing an internal backlash after refusing to sign a legal document barring him from publicly or privately discussing events surrounding the Benghazi attack.
The revelation comes about a month after several media outlets reported that CIA employees with knowledge of the terror attack had been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA) and submit to regular polygraph tests.

CIA Employee Who Refused to Sign Non-Disclosure On Benghazi Suspended | Washington Free Beacon

This shows two things....

1. There is a cover up going on here.

2. The administration is at war with anyone who doesn't fall in line, in a Woodrow Wilson kind of way.

Discuss.

Re: Congressman: CIA Employee Who Refused to Sign Non-Disclosure on Benghazi Suspende

The Washington Free Beacon? I've never heard of that one. Is it a reliable source, or just another electronic supermarket tabloid?

Re: Congressman: CIA Employee Who Refused to Sign Non-Disclosure on Benghazi Suspende

I don't know... if this CIA person didn't sign, they'd have a rather large payday with legal bills paid by many a cable news organization. I'm skeptical.

The Washington Free Beacon? I've never heard of that one. Is it a reliable source, or just another electronic supermarket tabloid?

No, they are a hard print paper in DC....Only just recently started moving to the internet that I know of...I remember when my wife worked for a Tribune owned paper when we lived in Maryland, I remember seeing it as a free publication...I think since then it has moved more internet based, but still a legit source.

I don't know... if this CIA person didn't sign, they'd have a rather large payday with legal bills paid by many a cable news organization. I'm skeptical.

Well, it remains to be seen if they appear, but at first blush, if this pans out true, then there are just that many more questions about Benghazi....And certainly puts it firmly into scandal mode.

And certainly puts it firmly into scandal mode.
Yes, because we all know if the CIA doesn't want to tell everyone what it is doing, it clearly means it's a scandal. I mean, when has the CIA ever tried to keep anything secret from the public?

Yes, because we all know if the CIA doesn't want to tell everyone what it is doing, it clearly means it's a scandal. I mean, when has the CIA ever tried to keep anything secret from the public?

The CIA isn't exactly known for its transparency, but on the other hand, if agents had to sign a secrecy agreement about Bengazi, that would be a real indicator that something is rotten. What are they hiding? What is the administration hiding?

But, I'm still skeptical. Let's see what else comes to light.

The CIA isn't exactly known for its transparency, but on the other hand, if agents had to sign a secrecy agreement about Bengazi, that would be a real indicator that something is rotten. What are they hiding? What is the administration hiding?

What are they hiding? How about the operations they were conducting at the CIA outpost in Benghazi? I somehow doubt whatever work they were doing there was stopped because of the attack, and whatever they were doing there, they are still doing. Maybe not in Benghazi, but likely in other places throughout the region.

What are they hiding? How about the operations they were conducting at the CIA outpost in Benghazi? I somehow doubt whatever work they were doing there was stopped because of the attack, and whatever they were doing there, they are still doing. Maybe not in Benghazi, but likely in other places throughout the region.

Like running arms to the terrorists in Syria! US Weekly ran this story as well.

CIA says there weren't any NDAs in the first place. But hey, a Republican politician was told by an anonymous person that a different anonymous person refused to sign one and got in trouble. What's being hidden, Obama?

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Non-MSM.

What are they hiding?

:2razz::2razz: Well, if we knew, it wouldn't be hidden, would it? :2razz::2razz:

[Sorry, impulsively had to interject that. :D ]

Back
Top Bottom