• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congressman Brad Sherman claims ignorance of Black Panther voter intimidation case.

mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Re: Congressman Brad Sherman claims ignorance of Black Panther voter intimidation cas

Simple fact... if some white dude had said stuff half that bad about blacks, it would be in the news 24/7 for the next year; he'd be tied to the Tea Party, even if he wasn't; he'd be UNDER the jail charged with 44 violations of Federal Hate Crimes; every politician and his brother would be railing against the perp.

"you may hafta kill some crackers" indeed. Come get some, retard. Unlike Chicago's disarmed honest citizens, I shoot back.

Maybe naive on my part, but I was really hoping we had grown past such things as this.

Last edited:
Re: Congressman Brad Sherman claims ignorance of Black Panther voter intimidation cas

Why do we keep electing these morons?

Umm, alot of people don't know a moron when they hear one.;) They hear what they want to hear, and they hear what they are going to get. Nothing else counts anymore, unfortunately.

Has anyone other than Fox News Channel given this the attention it deserves? If not, that would explain why a liberal might now know about it because, after all, the Liberal talking points all call FNC Faux News, so it if is only on FNC, it must not be real...

Back
Top Bottom