• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congratulated only by "Russia". so called elections Donbass took a place in RF occupied parts of U

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Congratulated only by "Russia". so called elections Donbass took a place in RF occupied parts of U

Congratulated only by "Russia". so called elections Donbass took a place in RF occupied parts of Ukraine
. Its clear that Muscovy has no allies in the world, for how long can it stay in cold war 2.0 fight?

"In the self-proclaimed republics, the results of the elections held on the eve were summed up. In the LC, the victory was won by. Head of LC Leonid Pasechnik.

According to the Lugansk Information Center, the election results after processing 100% of the ballots were reported by the Chairman of the CEC of the self-proclaimed republic Elena Kravchenko. Voter turnout, she said, was 77%.

A day earlier, on November 6, the so-called People’s Council of the LPR adopted amendments to the Constitution and a series of laws, according to which the term of office of the head of the LPR and deputies was increased from four to five years.

Denis Pushilin won the election for the head of the self-proclaimed DPR with the result of 60.85% of the votes. It is reported by the "Donetsk News Agency" with reference to the chairman of the Central Election Commission of the Republic.

According to the head of the CEC, the turnout was unprecedentedly high - over 80% came to the polling stations.

Congratulations on the victory in the elections of Pushilin and Pasechnik were sent by the assistant to the President of Russia, Vladislav Surkov, reports TASS .

Elections in the Donbas were scheduled a week after the assassination of the head of the self-proclaimed DNR, Alexander Zakharchenko. In Ukraine and in the West, the election results are not recognized. On November 10, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko instructed the Foreign Ministry to raise the issue of the illegality of the upcoming elections in Donbas within the EU, a number of international organizations, and also to receive the appropriate reaction from the US and the G7 countries.

Moscow declares that the elections do not contradict the Minsk agreements.
https://translate.googleusercontent...700201&usg=ALkJrhi-75_JQwdggftcnhR7EK8RC2_ZHQ
"

Re: Congratulated only by "Russia". so called elections Donbass took a place in RF occupied parts

video of "election" where are the people?

Re: Congratulated only by "Russia". so called elections Donbass took a place in RF occupied parts

. Its clear that Muscovy has no allies in the world, for how long can it stay in cold war 2.0 fight?

"In the self-proclaimed republics, the results of the elections held on the eve were summed up. In the LC, the victory was won by. Head of LC Leonid Pasechnik.

According to the Lugansk Information Center, the election results after processing 100% of the ballots were reported by the Chairman of the CEC of the self-proclaimed republic Elena Kravchenko. Voter turnout, she said, was 77%.

A day earlier, on November 6, the so-called People’s Council of the LPR adopted amendments to the Constitution and a series of laws, according to which the term of office of the head of the LPR and deputies was increased from four to five years.

Denis Pushilin won the election for the head of the self-proclaimed DPR with the result of 60.85% of the votes. It is reported by the "Donetsk News Agency" with reference to the chairman of the Central Election Commission of the Republic.

According to the head of the CEC, the turnout was unprecedentedly high - over 80% came to the polling stations.

Congratulations on the victory in the elections of Pushilin and Pasechnik were sent by the assistant to the President of Russia, Vladislav Surkov, reports TASS .

Elections in the Donbas were scheduled a week after the assassination of the head of the self-proclaimed DNR, Alexander Zakharchenko. In Ukraine and in the West, the election results are not recognized. On November 10, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko instructed the Foreign Ministry to raise the issue of the illegality of the upcoming elections in Donbas within the EU, a number of international organizations, and also to receive the appropriate reaction from the US and the G7 countries.

https://translate.googleusercontent...700201&usg=ALkJrhi-75_JQwdggftcnhR7EK8RC2_ZHQ
"

Who has no allies?

Muscovy no longer exists.

"

I see. This is the same Donetxk and Luhansk that didn't recognize the USA, CIA, NED initiated coup d'etat in Kiev, followed by the Ukraine installation of a leader with 13% of the possible voters named Poroshenko and another leader hand picked by the CIA named "Yats". Truly merit worthy of the Russians to protect these areas until they could get their governments organized. I believe the elections had EU observors and other International representatives to verigy its' legitimacy.
/

Who has no allies?

Muscovy no longer exists.

+1, its a dead empire. and from 1991 it´d have name crime cartel cooperative ozero
2f2766fb7d5da7e6231d9ac592175eb3.jpg

https://navalny-en.livejournal.com/116947.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero

I see. This is the same Donetxk and Luhansk that didn't recognize the USA, CIA, NED initiated coup d'etat in Kiev, followed by the Ukraine installation of a leader with 13% of the possible voters named Poroshenko and another leader hand picked by the CIA named "Yats". Truly merit worthy of the Russians to protect these areas until they could get their governments organized. I believe the elections had EU observors and other International representatives to verigy its' legitimacy.
/

It is the same region that did not recognize the UKRAINIAN rebellion.

You know.. UKRAINIANS rising up due to the unpopular activities of their former leader.

And it is hilarious how you paint the Russian invasion as "protecting" the region... Almost Stalinesque in the propaganda front.

But, hey, what can you do when RT/Sputnik/Tass writes all of your "opinion" for you?

Putler´s favorite terrorist about this so- called elections and its winner

Igor Girkin:

“The late Pan Zakharchenko (with all my more than well-deserved contempt for him) was a very colorful man, and representing“ a cross between ”two movie heroes of“ The Wedding in Malinovka ”-“ Pan-Ataman Gritsko-Tavrichesky ”and his adjutant Popandopolo (with a solid admixture of another minor character - an eternally drunk gangster with a bottle of “quarter” moonshine).

But let's be strictly on the facts.

On April 26, 2014, a plain and hollow and all kind of “loose” character with shifty eyes arrived in Slavyansk and gave me some “recommendation” alone, according to which I had to film him without a mask in front of the cameras. He also said that it was him, Denis Pushilin, who was chosen for the role of the "future leader" of the republic.
Here I was stunned even more. "Whom ?! - That?!? Horror!" At about the same time, for the first time in the words of the Moscow dwarfs, the expression "federalization" appeared - as the main requirement for Kiev (even it seems that I was "inclined" to gag about it publicly). And "federalized", apparently, was supposed to be led by "this."

But, alas, the “respected partners” of Moscow nanoenyas, then, were not even ready for an empty “Minsk format” - they went on the offensive on all fronts, the war began. A war in which Pushilin did not have his place "from the word in general." He went to Donetsk, where everyone ignored him. As a result, I forgot to think about him - and I remembered only when I had already moved to Donetsk and he came to see me at the reception - in the form of heavily battered and completely “bezhoznom”. And I (the sinner) personally sent him to Antyufeev (who arrived in Donetsk shortly before that) - such as "maybe it will fit" (for some reason, I was recommended in April?).
Before I left the DPR, I didn’t hear about Pushilin anymore. What did he do? - I do not know. I know for sure that not a single minute did he take part in the defense of the republic in arms (and with something else — I also did not take it).

But very soon - in the fall of 2014 - he “emerged abruptly” as “the chairman of the People’s Assembly of the DPR” and a representative at the “Minsk talks”. This, I was assured, was preceded by a roughly week-long trip to Abkhazia — to a “rendezvous” with Surkov. Where and what he did there - I do not know. But after meeting with the "great combinator" - Denis's career "flooded" like the actions of his MMM dear to the era of maximum prosperity (or like **** in a cesspool into which a pack of yeast was thrown). And "doperla" to the present heights.

Looks like they "found each other." Surkov found the most "fit" (that is, having no principles and no resources of his own) being compliant to any order "from above," and Pushilin - "overlord", ready to elevate him in exchange for absolute loyalty. "

It is the same region that did not recognize the UKRAINIAN rebellion.

You know.. UKRAINIANS rising up due to the unpopular activities of their former leader.

And it is hilarious how you paint the Russian invasion as "protecting" the region... Almost Stalinesque in the propaganda front.

But, hey, what can you do when RT/Sputnik/Tass writes all of your "opinion" for you?

More fieldmouse droppings. Hope you didn't get too much onl ya'. You are a fountain of misinformation, disinformation and outright lies, but consistent. Don't forget to check with the Pentagon to see what propaganda agenda mantras are for the next week.
/

More fieldmouse droppings. Hope you didn't get too much onl ya'. You are a fountain of misinformation, disinformation and outright lies, but consistent. Don't forget to check with the Pentagon to see what propaganda agenda mantras are for the next week.
/

Hey look.... Mr. Propaganda doesn't like facts such as the Ukrainian uprisings were UKRAINIAN...

Or that the Russian INVASION or Ukraine territories is indeed an invasion.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if it was Turkey that ferried the little green men into Crimea after Russia annexed it. Turkey and Russia are historical rivals, after all. What better way than to make their annexation look like an invasion? Then Russia found out that Turkey was arming extremists, and exposed them out of retaliation for Turkey exposing it as a neo-imperialist power. Turkey then shoots down Russian war plane, and then they both agree to chill out until ISIS is wiped out. Although I have a suspicion that after that is done, Turkey will return to supplying sunni extremists, going after Assad and genociding the Kurds, much to the furor of Russia, which will then begin to accelerate its support of Assad, Kurds and Shia pro-Iranian groups, and they will be back to being enemies. At this point I'm honestly more worried about Erdogan. Putin may be evil and a crook, but he's not crazy like Erdogan. Who knows what that psychopath has planned after ISIS is gone.

" The United States, France, and Germany have condemned elections by Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine as a "sham" and “illegal.""

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-separatists-hold-polls-criticized-by-kyiv-the-west/29594226.html

The world's leading purveyors of murder, destruction, anarchy, violence and misery condemn peaceful elections.

They don't want things like elections happening in Donbas, they want war. They don't want children in school, they want them cowering in a basement from Kiev's artillery shells.

Things like elections must be condemned. :roll:

The world's leading purveyors of murder, destruction, anarchy, violence and misery condemn peaceful elections.

They don't want things like elections happening in Donbas, they want war. They don't want children in school, they want them cowering in a basement from Kiev's artillery shells.

Things like elections must be condemned. :roll:

Dr1d-3BX0AIvXxm.jpg

That's my point.

Back
Top Bottom