• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congrats to the Eagles...

In order to beat a team like the Patriots, you have to bring your "A" game.

They did that. Tom Brady had one of the greatest Super Bowl performances a QB could ever have.

Not only did the Eagles play a near-mistake free game, they had an aggressive game plan. Unlike the Seahawks and Falcons, the Eagles are coached by an offensive-minded coach in Doug Pederson, a former backup quarterback to Brett Favre.

Pederson outcoached Bill Belichick. He coached like a former QB. It was a near-perfect game plan. Yes, they gave up a lot of yard to the Patriots, however, those big chunk plays limited the Patriots time of possession, and they couldn't capitalize with touchdowns in the first half.

Congrats.

Nick Foles had a better game.

X Factor;bt4424 said:
Nick Foles had a better game.

He actually played worse against the Patriots than he did the Vikings.

degree of difficulty: Brady against a good Eagles defense:

Foles against a piss poor Patriots defense.

Bucky;bt4425 said:
He actually played worse against the Patriots than he did the Vikings.

degree of difficulty: Brady against a good Eagles defense:

Foles against a piss poor Patriots defense.

Not debating the respective strengths of the Pats and Vikings defenses, but in the SB I saw Foles throw through more than a few very tight, double coverage windows. He looked really, really good. I shut off the Vikings/Eagles game in the 2nd Q (bored to tears) so I can't really compare that game.

Neither D looked good in the SB, but what really stank was the Pats special teams.

Back
Top Bottom