• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congrats to Donnie the Dirtbag Trump--his death toll from covid-19 passed 200,000 today

Hooray. And happy belated 9/11

When you keep calling the POTUS a dirtbag, it reflects poorly on you.

Covid cases and deaths from Covid, per capita, are trending down, but you go ahead and keep celebrating while dancing on the graves of the dead, and the deathbeds of those seriously ill with this virus. There's a name for people like you, but I can't dare repeat it here.

That's pretty funny for someone who worships said dirtbag. As you're up to your neck in his filth you have no standing to pass judgment on any life form higher than a maggot.

Covid cases and deaths from Covid, per capita, are trending down, but you go ahead and keep celebrating while dancing on the graves of the dead, and the deathbeds of those seriously ill with this virus. There's a name for people like you, but I can't dare repeat it here.

Just telling the same lies over and over doesn't ever make them turn into truth.

Last edited:
Hard at work on it!

200715-trump-goya-ap-773.jpg

Not his fault. Why not blame China?

Just consider the source. Enough said.

Not his fault. Why not blame China?

Why did Trump hold 17 rallies since telling Woodward it was airborn and 5x deadlier then the flu?

Do you think there will be more liberals who have abortions than die from Covid this year?

Why did Trump hold 17 rallies since telling Woodward it was airborn and 5x deadlier then the flu?
Because he knows how easy it is to trigger you.

When will Trump blame ‘Xi’?

And risk Xi putting a boycott on American farm products. Xi owns Trump. Or, more correctly is a part owner with Putin.

Covid cases and deaths from Covid, per capita, are trending down, but you go ahead and keep celebrating while dancing on the graves of the dead, and the deathbeds of those seriously ill with this virus.
Do lies like that help you justify supporting such a horrible human pile of garbage like Trump? I guess people like you just don't give a **** how low you go. I called out this brazen lie earlier without documentation but here it is now. When the first big surge of deaths reached its nadir on 6 July the 7 day moving average for deaths was 522. As of today it's 781. I know you can't handle truth and facts but that doesn't mean they aren't truth and facts.

Back
Top Bottom