• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congrats to Donnie the Dirtbag Trump--his death toll from covid-19 passed 200,000 today

How about telling the whole friggin' truth for a change:

View attachment 67295450

We also surpassed
Four million recoveries( or 20 times the number of deaths)

Okay, I'll play that game. Don't start whining and raging when I show you how bull****ty that is, though. You asked for it.

That makes the US recovery rate 59%. The worldwide recover rate is 72.4%. I want to thank you again for always giving me so many opportunities to smack your BS down. As long as you don't mind do that for me, I'm more than happy doing it to you. Cheers.

Oh, and the ratio of recovery rate to deaths world wide is 21.5.

View attachment 67295451

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 3.56.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 3.56.07 PM.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.18.27 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.18.27 PM.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
How about telling the whole friggin' truth for a change:

View attachment 67295450

We also surpassed
Four million recoveries( or 20 times the number of deaths)

well, hell. that should make the 200,000 dead people (and their family/friends/coworkers) feel really good.

Do lies like that help you justify supporting such a horrible human pile of garbage like Trump? I guess people like you just don't give a **** how low you go. I called out this brazen lie earlier without documentation but here it is now. When the first big surge of deaths reached its nadir on 6 July the 7 day moving average for deaths was 522. As of today it's 781. I know you can't handle truth and facts but that doesn't mean they aren't truth and facts.

Not enough anti-Trump vile-purge expressed in your earlier response to my post? Learn to say what you mean, and mean what you say... and stop wasting my time.
:mrgreen:
https://www.debatepolitics.com/covi...d-19-passed-200-000-today.html#post1072642339

EhsZ5gNUwAA9vGQ

well, hell. that should make the 200,000 dead people (and their family/friends/coworkers) feel really good.
LOL, what a miserable response.

Okay, I'll play that game. Don't start whining and raging when I show you how bull****ty that is, though. You asked for it.

That makes the US recovery rate 59%. The worldwide recover rate is 72.4%. I want to thank you again for always giving me so many opportunities to smack your BS down. As long as you don't mind do that for me, I'm more than happy doing it to you. Cheers.

Oh, and the ratio of recovery rate to deaths world wide is 21.5.

View attachment 67295451
You do realize we're not done recovering yet, right? Right now less than 1% of our open cases are categorizes as serious or critical. And our case fatality rate is 3% compared to the world's 3.2%

Basically you just slapped yourself down.

LOL, what a miserable response.

holy mother of god.

you brag about those that recovered as 200,000 die and talk about other people's responses. you have no shame.

Not enough anti-Trump vile-purge expressed in your earlier response to my post? Learn to say what you mean, and mean what you say... and stop wasting my time.
:mrgreen:
https://www.debatepolitics.com/covi...d-19-passed-200-000-today.html#post1072642339

Your comprehension problems are not my fault. I know you people like to project your failures and shortcomings on your adversaries but that just makes you look worse than your already do. Take some responsibility for yourselves for once fer****sakes.

holy mother of god.

you brag about those that recovered as 200,000 die and talk about other people's responses. you have no shame.

No shame, no honesty, no courage, no decency......those are minimal prerequisites for membership in the Cult of Filthy Donnie Dirtbag.

holy mother of god.

LOL, more miserable bull**** desperate shaming attempt. Pitiful, just plain pitiful.

Well then, Obama killed 1000 children with h1n1. You wanna talk about the children he droned to death???

Just making up **** on the fly now. Your desperation is at 11.

Your comprehension problems are not my fault. I know you people like to project your failures and shortcomings on your adversaries but that just makes you look worse than your already do. Take some responsibility for yourselves for once fer****sakes.

Oh irony.

"Kristin Urquiza, MPA (she/her)
@kdurquiza
I'm seriously considering this for my Dad's gravemarker. What do you think?
@MarkedByCovid
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied #TrumpLiedAmericansDied #TrumpKnewAmericansDied #trumpknewandidnothing #TrumpKnewVoteBlue #MarkedByCOVID"

Ehw21Y4VkAE9f8q

"Kristin Urquiza, MPA (she/her)
@kdurquiza
I'm seriously considering this for my Dad's gravemarker. What do you think?
@MarkedByCovid
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied #TrumpLiedAmericansDied #TrumpKnewAmericansDied #trumpknewandidnothing #TrumpKnewVoteBlue #MarkedByCOVID"

Ehw21Y4VkAE9f8q
I'm sure it'll help her find solace and comfort in her time of sadness. And Dad would probably be proud to see how his passing effected his child.

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

I'm sure it'll help her find solace and comfort in her time of sadness. And Dad would probably be proud to see how his passing effected his child.

i'm sure she simply didn't want her dad to die because some politician in DC lied.

When you keep calling the POTUS a dirtbag, it reflects poorly on you.

Dirtbag isn't strong enough a word to describe Trump, his character, and the evil actions he and members of his administration engaged in.

This is the evil Trump is responsible for:

• forcing immigrant women to undergo hysterectomies against their knowledge and against their will.
  • kidnapping children from their parents at the border.
  • refusing to confront Putin for paying bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers.
  • knowing the dangers of Covid-19 and subsequently lying about it by playing down the dangers and also not doing enough to combat the pandemic, resulting in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of American citizens.
  • whisking protesters off the streets in unmarked cars by unidentified federal agents in order to intimidate and threaten Trump's political opponents.
  • coercing a foreign government into helping him win re-election in 2020.
  • obstructing justice.
  • suppressing the votes of the supporters of Trump's political opponents.

No, dirtbag isn't strong enough.

Trump is evil.

His supporters are evil too.

And it's time the rest of us stop being polite and call out the evil that is the Trump administration, and call out the evil that is the support of Trump.

It's wrong and it has to stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom