• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: ‘I think I skipped a couple of pages. I’m not sure.’

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
At the conclusion of her first speech to Congress after becoming House Speaker again, Nancy Pelosi realized she “skipped a couple pages” of her remarks.At the conclusion of her first speech to Congress after becoming House Speaker again, Nancy Pelosi realized she “skipped a couple pages” of her remarks.

Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

That’s not all she’s missing.

Senile Nancy... The Colonel Klink-like character running the Democrat show.

She’s going to be good entertainment.

Hopefully she doesn’t slur and slobber too much.

Sounds like something Trump would be accused of doing.

That sure ain't good.

:yawn:

Oh, did someone get the planks out of tRump's eyes so they could find the specks in Pelosi's? Nah, that wouldn't happen. Moving on.

Nancy is ready to kick some fat Republican Butt...and the ass kicking starts now

Red:
Like this....

Or perhaps you mean "slurred" in writing....

636318142525378527-Trump.JPG

Sounds like something Trump would be accused of doing.

That sure ain't good.

It's not something to accuse him of doing, for slurring his remarks and exhibiting signs of dementia is something he's straight-up done, several times.

Your desperation is showing.

Posts 5 and 6 notwithstanding, yes, hopefully she doesn't too much exhibit either behavior.

This is going to be an entertaining 116th Congress.

Too much covfefe fumes?

At what point did she sound confused?

I agree. What a bunch of covfefe.

:yawn:

Oh, did someone get the planks out of tRump's eyes so they could find the specks in Pelosi's? Nah, that wouldn't happen. Moving on.

Oh my....is that a 'whataboutism'?

Red:
Like this....

Or perhaps you mean "slurred" in writing....

636318142525378527-Trump.JPG

Another 'whataboutism'. I guess the other side can start keeping count now.

Another 'whataboutism'. I guess the other side can start keeping count now.

No, baby, no "whataboutism." Click here.

I'll admit that I omitted the question mark I intended to put at the end of my post, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late. That I did is the only reason I posted the content in post 8. "Whataboutism?" No. Try that line with someone else.

Nancy is ready to kick some fat Republican Butt...and the ass kicking starts now

The ass kicking began a couple weeks ago at the meeting in the WH. Trump proudly claimed he would shut down the goverment for border wall funding. Trump took the bait hook, line, and sinker. Speaker Pelosi put very little effort into Trump backing himself into a corner. Pelosi walked out of that meeting with a smile on her face knowing Trumps mouth got the better of him. Now he fears looking like a fool, I say mission accomplished lol Pelosi made it look so easy and effortless. That folks is a master politician. Trump is way out of his depth, let the subpoenas fly, watch Trump flip flop like a dying fish on the pier.

No, baby, no "whataboutism." Click here.

I'll admit that I omitted the question mark I intended to put at the end of my post, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late. That I did is the only reason I posted the content in post 8. "Whataboutism?" No. Try that line with someone else.

Hey, you posted what you posted, later afterthoughts not withstanding. It is what it is. Own it.

No, it isn't.

It's a troll response to trollbait thread.

I guess everyone's mirrors are broken. What's the difference between that post and other's when Obama is compared? Just because the thread is created by someone you or others dislike, doesn't change the content of it.

AwDWiQWl.jpg

Hey, you posted what you posted, later afterthoughts not withstanding. It is what it is. Own it.

Were it so that I had a "whataboutist" frame of mind when I created that post, I'd say so, but I'm not going to own that which isn't mine.

I would say so for several reasons, but as go my interactions here, the primary one is that I'm well aware that the only people to whom what DP members think of me are the DP members who think whatever they think of me.

I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.
-- Coco Chanel​

I'm old enough to remember when Trump threw a bunch of pages out of his speech live on TV. Was he crazy too?

Back
Top Bottom