• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Jim Hoft
July 23, 2013

Guest Post by Kristinn Taylor

LEFTIST PLANT INFILTRATES HOUSTON PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–
Liberal Media runs with it

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”
racist proud plant
523x541xracist-proud-plant.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WSQN4eNot9.jpg

(New York Daily News – AP)

That looked incongruent with the other reports from the pro-Zimmerman side.
The Houston Chronicle identified her as Renee Vaughan:

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

Scanning the internet we found that a “Renee Vaughn” from Austin worked for a far left environmental group, the Texas Campaign for the Environment.

Renee even has her photo linked to a far left environmental website.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

Like the Limbo, Just how Low Can You Go?
Progressives would rather fan the flames of racism by lying rather than the truth. Just more false propaganda terrorism coming Progressive Left. But that's okay. The Progressives of this board will now claim that they don't know Renee Vaughn.

I saw this earlier this morning... The only thing I'm surprised about, is how long it took for this to happen.

They won't stop at anything to try to prove their false points.

If this is true - and let me emphasize the IF - it is inexcusable and should be loudly condemned by all on any side or ideology.

This reminds me of the Tea Party rallies, when the left did the exact same thing.

A left-wing protester from Austin doing something horrible? You don't say.

The "Code Pink" sunglasses weren't enough of a giveaway?

by Jim Hoft
July 23, 2013

Guest Post by Kristinn Taylor

LEFTIST PLANT INFILTRATES HOUSTON PRO-ZIMMERMAN RALLY–
Liberal Media runs with it

A photo from the Houston pro-Zimmerman counter-rally of the NBPP anti-Zimmerman rally picked up by the AP shows a woman holding a sign that read, “Racist & Proud.”
racist proud plant
523x541xracist-proud-plant.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WSQN4eNot9.jpg

(New York Daily News – AP)

That looked incongruent with the other reports from the pro-Zimmerman side.
The Houston Chronicle identified her as Renee Vaughan:

One woman in the Zimmerman group held a sign that said, “We’re racist & proud.”

Austin resident Renee Vaughan echoed the sign’s ugly sentiments by yelling, “We’re racist. We’re proud. We’re better because we’re white,” at the Martin group as they passed, according to the Chronicle.

The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.

Scanning the internet we found that a “Renee Vaughn” from Austin worked for a far left environmental group, the Texas Campaign for the Environment.

Renee even has her photo linked to a far left environmental website.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

Like the Limbo, Just how Low Can You Go?
Progressives would rather fan the flames of racism by lying rather than the truth. Just more false propaganda terrorism coming Progressive Left. But that's okay. The Progressives of this board will now claim that they don't know Renee Vaughn.

Do you have any ironclad proof that any of them know Renee Vaugn?

If so, lets see it.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

I saw this earlier this morning... The only thing I'm surprised about, is how long it took for this to happen.

Greetings, Grim17. :2wave:

Hey, it takes time to get all those logistic ducks in a row, and it's only been a little over a week. Cut 'em some slack! :lamo:

Do you have any ironclad proof that any of them know Renee Vaugn?

If so, lets see it.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Does video work for you?

This kind of thing happens at rallies all over the world. It gets serious when anarchists infiltrate and cause and ignite riots. Back in the 70's the SDS used to join in peacful marches then started trying to get the crowds to start smashing. The American left has aways been like teenagers tee-peeing houses. They enter halls of Congress and throw red paint, urine, feces because they cannot debate with any clear objective. Think of all the liberal TV personalities and how they throw names at people and simple childish ridiclue for lack of substance especially nuts like Bill Maher. The term "racist" is the sole foundation for trying to make their points. If you are discussing the tortoise population of the Galopolis Islands they will call you a racist.

Far Left TX Activist Apologizes for Smearing Pro-Zimmerman Group With Hateful Racist Sign

By Kristinn Taylor and Jim Hoft
July 24, 2013

On Sunday, a far left Texas activist infiltrated a pro-Zimmerman rally in Houston and held up an outrageous sign promoting racism. “Racist and Proud”

525x385xrenee-vaughan-apology.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9g1GruYGwv.jpg

Yesterday, after she was exposed, Renee Vaughan apologized for her actions.

Renee Vaughan says she doesn’t want to foment hate.

I did a really stupid thing this weekend, and I apologize with all of my being. No matter who I agree or disagree with, I don’t want to foment hate. I my haste, I did exactly that. Had I thought before I put a bad message out to the world, I wouldn’t have hurt, angered and embarrassed so many people. I pray for forgiveness, and to never, ever be that stupid again. Those who know me know that I want a better world for everyone. I hope you can forgive me, World.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
FAR LEFT TX ACTIVIST Apologizes for Smearing Pro-Zimmerman Group With Hateful Racist Sign | The Gateway Pundit

I seem. to remember someone claiming that the photos proved the TEA Party racist? Hmm..

hmmm... I wonder if she would have made these tweets if she hadn't been exposed??

But then it was an opportunity to get a following from a Nobody... she now has account protected to where you have to follow her to get access to her nonsense. AND her BOSS at Texas Campaign for the Environment [who also apologized] could have had an influence on her backtrack.

It's good to see someone held accountable for promoting their hate.

Far Left TX Activist Apologizes for Smearing Pro-Zimmerman Group With Hateful Racist Sign

By Kristinn Taylor and Jim Hoft
July 24, 2013

On Sunday, a far left Texas activist infiltrated a pro-Zimmerman rally in Houston and held up an outrageous sign promoting racism. “Racist and Proud”

525x385xrenee-vaughan-apology.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9g1GruYGwv.jpg

Yesterday, after she was exposed, Renee Vaughan apologized for her actions.

Renee Vaughan says she doesn’t want to foment hate.

I did a really stupid thing this weekend, and I apologize with all of my being. No matter who I agree or disagree with, I don’t want to foment hate. I my haste, I did exactly that. Had I thought before I put a bad message out to the world, I wouldn’t have hurt, angered and embarrassed so many people. I pray for forgiveness, and to never, ever be that stupid again. Those who know me know that I want a better world for everyone. I hope you can forgive me, World.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
FAR LEFT TX ACTIVIST Apologizes for Smearing Pro-Zimmerman Group With Hateful Racist Sign | The Gateway Pundit

I seem. to remember someone claiming that the photos proved the TEA Party racist? Hmm..

I like the "POST" getting caught apology. Reminds me of Wiener.

Where's all the Liberal outrage on here? As Crickets chirp...................................

Back
Top Bottom