• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson?

If you were a Senator how would you vote on Judge Jackson's Supreme Court Nomination?

• Yea

• Nea

Results are only viewable after voting.
No on the grounds that had the Hunter laptop story not been censored, Biden wouldn't have won election & wouldn't have been able to nominate her.
I'm thinking that you've bought a lot of stuff due to the commercials that you see constantly on Fox News.

Waste of time.

The vote is rigged. The UniParty planned this 18 months ago. Everyone...the left, the right and the media...is playing their part in this little song and dance production that promotes the fiction that the Senate is actually considering whether to vote for her or not.

She will be confirmed.

So no. I'm not interested in playing this game. I won't be dragged into "She's awesome!!!/She's trash!!!". (pick one)

The reality is...she was chosen by the Elites.
CT nonsense. This is where you have gone off the rails thinking that there is some elite shadow party pulling the strings. Ultimately, the same country that voted for Barack Obama voted for Donald Trump and Joe Biden. They are all chosen by the American people. They chose their Senators, their Senators represent their views, and they chose all of the presidents current and former.

Back
Top Bottom