• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

If you recall, every item that Deep Throat gave up was double and triple checked before it went to print. That does not seem to be the NY Post's operating standard.
How could it be double and triple checked if his identity was to be kept secret?

How could it be double and triple checked if his identity was to be kept secret?

I will give you the simplest possible example in the pious hope that it will be understood.

On the condition that they remain anonymous, "A" tells "B" that "C" who isn't supposed to have "D" does, in fact, have "D" and has it hidden in their backpack.

"B" then approaches "C" and asks "C" to remove their backpack.

"B" then searches that backpack and discovers "D".

"C", in fact, is not supposed to have "D".

The anonymous statement that "C", who isn't supposed to have "D" does, in fact, have "D" and has it hidden in their backpack has been confirmed.

I understand that you repeat your party's line, but you cannot point out any articles at the NYTs or WaPo that have been shown to be false.

Surely you jest...

I understand that you repeat your party's line, but you cannot point out any articles at the NYTs or WaPo that have been shown to be false.

Surely you jest...

The two journalists had many sources in the government and white house. They would ask a knowledgable source if they could confirm a fact from Deep Throat. Didn't you read the book a long time ago?

The two journalists had many sources in the government and white house. They would ask a knowledgable source if they could confirm a fact from Deep Throat. Didn't you read the book a long time ago?

I believe that the "officially approved" response to your position runs along the lines of

"What?!? You propose to "verify" what an anonymous (and therefore untrustworthy) source says by taking the word of another anonymous (and therefore untrustworthy) source? You HAVE to be kidding."

Yes, I did.

I believe that the "officially approved" response to your position runs along the lines of

"What?!? You propose to "verify" what an anonymous (and therefore untrustworthy) source says by taking the word of another anonymous (and therefore untrustworthy) source? You HAVE to be kidding."

Anonymous sources are not untrustworthy when the information they provided is vetted and verified by other sources. It comes down to the reputation of the news organization and whether they bother to stand behind what they publish.

Anonymous sources are not untrustworthy when the information they provided is vetted and verified by other sources. It comes down to the reputation of the news organization and whether they bother to stand behind what they publish.
And you feel that the NY Post has a solid reputation?

And I didn't say that they were. What I DID say was

I believe that the _"officially approved"_ response to your position runs along the lines of

(_emphasis_ added)​

and I stand by that.

True, the Post is know for it's sensationalism, which is why I think the DOJ should offer the person complete immunity if they will come forward and testify to what they know... If it is a fake story, nobody will come forward. If it's real, they may come forward and we discover how extensive mail in voting fraud really is and how we can prevent it.

Would you agree with such a move?

Is it really so hard to grasp that the majority of U.S. voters are not receptive to Trump messaging, which is what this is, delivered via the print version of Trump TV, a limitless Murdoch Corp. partisan campaign contribution? Dab a hankey over your crocodile tears.

Second example, the majority is not worried about outbreaks of urban violence if Biden is elected because Biden is the obvious solution to Trump stoked urban violence.

Trump Votes By Mail In Florida After Criticizing Practice : NPR
Trump Votes By Mail In Florida After Criticizing Practice :
President Trump cast a vote-by-mail ballot in Florida this week after months of questioning the security of ...
Aug 19, 2020 - Uploaded by NPR

Trump encourages mail voting in Florida but sues in Nevada
Trump encourages mail voting in Florida but sues in Nevada
Aug 5, 2020 - WASHINGTON (AP) — In an abrupt reversal, President Donald Trump is encouraging voters in the critical swing state of Florida to vote by mail ...

The NC republican candidate nailed for this sort of lawbreaking was exposed by his son. The DOJ had knowledge and had done
nothing to attempt to stop it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...333722-15db-11e9-a896-f104373c7ffd_story.html
Justice officials were briefed months ago on allegations ..
Jan 11, 2019 - Leslie McCrae Dowless poses for a portrait outside his home in ... the state elections board gave officials from the Justice Department's main ...

Mark Harris had knowingly hire McCrae Dowless....
Mark Harris' Son Says He Warned Of North Carolina Ballot Issues : NPR
Mark Harris' Son Says He Warned Of North Carolina Ballot ...World, US, Music & Arts : NPR[/url] › 2019/02/20 › in-north-carolina-election-i...
Feb 20, 2019 - Mark Harris, Republican candidate in North Carolina's 9th ... of his son John Harris's testimony during the third day of a North Carolina State ... of an absentee ballot scheme in the as-yet-undecided U.S. House race in North ...

A year later, "The Wing" attempts to pull a "Flynn II" OP!

Is the DOJ Targeting McCrae Dowless? - Voter Integrity Project
Is the DOJ Targeting McCrae Dowless? - Voter Integrity Projectvoterintegrityproject.com › doj-targeting-mccrae-dowless
May 14, 2020 - ... in the matter of Leslie McCrae Dowless Jr., suggest that LTG Michael Flynn might not be the only person being targeted by so-called “Deep State” operatives, lurking within our government. ... myriad questions over the strange prosecution of McCrae Dowless, ...

May 31, 2016:
50340272712_3652ceaa40_c.jpg

Last edited:
And I didn't say that they were. What I DID say was

I believe that the _"officially approved"_ response to your position runs along the lines of

(_emphasis_ added)​

and I stand by that.

Silly games. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom