• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This story from the NY Post is based off information from an anonymous source, so in my opinion needs to be investigated right now by the DOJ to determine if these accusations have any merit.

In my opinion, it's simple... The DOJ should offer this person complete and total immunity from prosecution if they come forward and testify to everything they know about these voter fraud efforts.

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
By Jon LevineAugust 29, 2020 | 5:24pm | Updated

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

So some "anonymous" guy said this?

It was probably Trump, sitting on the toilet and calling the reporter to inform. He talked through his had to disguise his voice.

This story from the NY Post is based off information from an anonymous source, so in my opinion needs to be investigated right now by the DOJ to determine if these accusations have any merit.

In my opinion, it's simple... The DOJ should offer this person complete and total immunity from prosecution if they come forward and testify to everything they know about these voter fraud efforts.

The NYPost is on a par with the Enquirer. A sensationalism rag.

It was probably Trump, sitting on the toilet and calling the reporter to inform. He talked through his had to disguise his voice.

So do you agree with me that the DOJ should offer full immunity to this person to find out it their claims are true?

Does he still use the name John Barron?

If this story turns out to be true, I would not be surprised.

We've had evidence of all sorts of techniques at voting fraud over the years.

Some recognized with attempts to deal with it (like "dead people" voting), other forms vociferously denied ( like mail-in voting fraud/errors) despite examples that pop up from time to time. (I've posted elsewhere).

The first thing we need to recognize is, that with few exceptions, just about any kind of voting system can have flaws. Those flaws can be discovered and exploited.

National mail-in voting may have it's time and place, but IMO not this time and not this place.

It is something that needs to be tested, made as secure as feasibly possible, easy to complete, and easy to speedily count.

It's NOT something you try to rush because of partisan concerns about a specific election result.

IMO the Democrats are doing this now for several reasons, including but not limited to:

1. They think it will generate more Democrat votes in States they worry about losing in.

2. That even if they lose, they can claim "election interference" and make it another "voter-gate" much like "Russia-gate" from 2016 to hamper the Trump Administration if he is re-elected.

I think they know the problems with this process and trying to rush it, but they don't care. Either way they see it as a win-win situation.

You understand that the New York Post is Donald's favorite newspaper and is owned by his good buddy Rupert Murdoch? There's quite a good chance that this is FAKE NEWS.

The NYPost is on a par with the Enquirer. A sensationalism rag.

True, the Post is know for it's sensationalism, which is why I think the DOJ should offer the person complete immunity if they will come forward and testify to what they know... If it is a fake story, nobody will come forward. If it's real, they may come forward and we discover how extensive mail in voting fraud really is and how we can prevent it.

Would you agree with such a move?

The system is designed for voter fraud - to make it possible many different ways, to make it virtually impossible to prove, and make it completely impossible to remove fraudulent votes - even if you know they exist and catch who did it. Their fake votes still will fully count.

Some recognized with attempts to deal with it (like "dead people" voting), other forms vociferously denied ( like mail-in voting fraud/errors) despite examples that pop up from time to time. (I've posted elsewhere).

The first thing we need to recognize is, that with few exceptions, just about any kind of voting system can have flaws. Those flaws can be discovered and exploited.

National mail-in voting may have it's time and place, but IMO not this time and not this place.

It is something that needs to be tested, made as secure as feasibly possible, easy to complete, and easy to speedily count.

It's NOT something you try to rush because of partisan concerns about a specific election result.

IMO the Democrats are doing this now for several reasons, including but not limited to:

1. They think it will generate more Democrat votes in States they worry about losing in.

2. That even if they lose, they can claim "election interference" and make it another "voter-gate" much like "Russia-gate" from 2016 to hamper the Trump Administration if he is re-elected.

I think they know the problems with this process and trying to rush it, but they don't care. Either way they see it as a win-win situation.

You overlook the real reason, which as the primaries showed us, the Corona virus is causing a shortage of polling places and the ability to vote safely. Now that might not be true in the rural precincts that love Trump, but it is very much the case in more populous areas, where people do have a right to vote also.

There have been many examples of "regular" voting fraudulently denying people the right to vote by purging voter rolls of legitimate voters, failing to provide adequate voting machines, using stalling tactics to confirm eligibility (phone calls to central that take time and create lines) creating ballots that are difficult to comprehend among other methods.

For example, an Iowa judge just cancelled 50,000 absentee ballots because the election department pre-printed the name, address and other info on each ballot. This made it so anyone who stole the ballot out of the mailbox or in other ways would know the name to sign on the ballots. You could just follow the mailman - or you could be the mailman. Or someone at election division (partisan) who never mailed them in the first place.

That was an attempt to facilitate massive voter fraud starting at the partisan election division on a grand scale.

You understand that the New York Post is Donald's favorite newspaper and is owned by his good buddy Rupert Murdoch? There's quite a good chance that this is FAKE NEWS.

The retarded crap you guys fall for.
Also love the hypocrisy.

Then I take it both of you would support the DOJ offering this person total immunity if they came forward and testified?

If it's fake, then nobody will come forward... If it's real, then we might uncover voter fraud and learn how it can be prevented.

You overlook the real reason, which as the primaries showed us, the Corona virus is causing a shortage of polling places and the ability to vote safely. Now that might not be true in the rural precincts that love Trump, but it is very much the case in more populous areas, where people do have a right to vote also.

There have been many examples of "regular" voting fraudulently denying people the right to vote by purging voter rolls of legitimate voters, failing to provide adequate voting machines, using stalling tactics to confirm eligibility (phone calls to central that take time and create lines) creating ballots that are difficult to comprehend among other methods.

The corona virus isn't stopping one person from voting.

Nearly all voting fraud is done at the partisan election division level and at the precinct level by partisan precinct staff, though by computer hacking has been added.

Many states and cities also do everything possible to encourage non-citizens to vote assuring them that the face no risk. President Obama himself publicly assured non-citizens who vote will not be investigated.

EVERYTHING about the election process itself is designed to be as corrupt and insecure as possible. Neither side wants to give that up either, because where they each are in power they want to stay in power.

When all else failed, the insider would send operatives to vote live in polling stations, particularly in states like New Jersey and New York which do not require voter ID. Pennsylvania, also for the most part, does not.
It looks like we may have to stop in-person voting too, if this guy is to be believed.

Anonymous sources ok now? Thought we were faux-raging against those, just seeing if they're ok now.

Then I take it both of you would support the DOJ offering this person total immunity if they came forward and testified?

If it's fake, then nobody will come forward... If it's real, then we might uncover voter fraud and learn how it can be prevented.

See that's how the right manipulates the news. Calling for an investigation of nothing. While the subject is made to appear suspect.

If there were more evidence of this "rampant" fraud (and it would seem many people would be aware of it) I would support an investigation, but not by the very biased DOJ.
Because the NY Post, the owner of which is in constant contact with Trump, ran a story based on a single anonymous source is not evidence of anything.

The corona virus isn't stopping one person from voting.

Nearly all voting fraud is done at the partisan election division level and at the precinct level by partisan precinct staff, though by computer hacking has been added.

Many states and cities also do everything possible to encourage non-citizens to vote assuring them that the face no risk. President Obama himself publicly assured non-citizens who vote will not be investigated.

EVERYTHING about the election process itself is designed to be as corrupt and insecure as possible. Neither side wants to give that up either, because where they each are in power they want to stay in power.

Please provide a legitimate source for your claim that non-citizens are encouraged to vote. As for the attack on Obama you make, educate yourself: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Snopes declares your claim totally false.

As Trump publicly claimed, 'when more citizens vote the Dems win'.

Which is why Trump-GOP try to suppress the vote, whereas the Dems try to expand it. Of course the Dems have the right side of it, as higher voting participation promotes better democracy. This last is the best reason to encourage and facilitate highly participatory voting.

See that's how the right manipulates the news. Calling for an investigation of nothing. While the subject is made to appear suspect.

If there were more evidence of this "rampant" fraud (and it would seem many people would be aware of it) I would support an investigation, but not by the very biased DOJ.
Because the NY Post, the owner of which is in constant contact with Trump, ran a story based on a single anonymous source is not evidence of anything.

So you would oppose offering immunity to find out if this story is real or not?

So do you agree with me that the DOJ should offer full immunity to this person to find out it their claims are true?

I agree- full immunity if he/she makes these claims under penalty of law if not verifiable. Immunity if true, jail time if sworn statements to LEO are either unsubstantiated or proven false.... :peace

Never fear! The Inquirer can investigate the Post story, and get to the bottom of it! :cheers:

There already was a large & encompassing federal investigation done under Trump. No fraud was found.

There already was a large & encompassing investigation done under Trump. Remember? Nothing was found. Don't let them goad us into participating in or responding their nonsense conspiracies.

the NC ballot collectors should weigh in.

Back
Top Bottom