• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

This story from the NY Post is based off information from an anonymous source, so in my opinion needs to be investigated right now by the DOJ to determine if these accusations have any merit.

In my opinion, it's simple... The DOJ should offer this person complete and total immunity from prosecution if they come forward and testify to everything they know about these voter fraud efforts.

:yawn: YAWN. :yawn:

Start caring about the nearly 200,000 Americans killed by the Trump virus, and I'll start caring about the approximately four cases of election fraud per election cycle.

Start caring about the nearly 200,000 Americans killed by the Trump virus, and I'll start caring about the approximately four cases of election fraud per election cycle.

I know that pushing that lie is your priority, but this thread is about a story published in the NY Post about voter fraud.

Do yourself and your family a favor and seek treatment for TDS before it's too late.

I know that pushing that lie is your priority

Which "lie"? The "lie" that nearly 200,000 Americans are dead on your president's watch? Or the "lie" that he completely failed to prevent it from getting out of control?

(I know you're not going to give an honest answer to that. That was intended for other readers who are willing to think.)

Which "lie"? The "lie" that nearly 200,000 Americans are dead on your president's watch? Or the "lie" that he completely failed to prevent it from getting out of control?

(I know you're not going to give an honest answer to that. That was intended for other readers who are willing to think.)

The lie that President Trump is responsible for Covid-19 and those who have died from it, is too ridiculous to even take seriously.

Now, any comment on the story from the Post, or my suggestion of how to determine if it is true or not?

The lie that President Trump is responsible for Covid-19 and those who have died from it, is too ridiculous to even take seriously.

Except for the fact that he is. You know damn well that if Obama had let 200,000 Americans die in half a year from a pandemic, you'd be doing God-knows-what to try to stop him.

But since it's your personal lord and savior Donald Trump, well all's fine and dandy to you! :doh

Now, any comment on the story from the Post, or my suggestion of how to determine if it is true or not?

Already addressed this. :)

Cuz Hillary would've saved them all. Gotcha.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

This story from the NY Post is based off information from an anonymous source, so in my opinion needs to be investigated right now by the DOJ to determine if these accusations have any merit.

In my opinion, it's simple... The DOJ should offer this person complete and total immunity from prosecution if they come forward and testify to everything they know about these voter fraud efforts.
NY Post
Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sorry, 'anonymous' source doesn't cut it anymore.

Sorry, 'anonymous' source doesn't cut it anymore.

Which is why I offered a solution. Offer immunity and we'll find out real quick if this story is real, or a bunch of manufactured crap.

Ah yes, the New York Comic and "anonymity" presented as fact. Are you serious? Try Mad magazine; it's a lot more credible-and the jokes are better.

at some point you have to either stop be so gullible or stop being so dishonest
This is a bombshell... Host of Fox's Special Report Bret Baier, appeared tonight with Brit Hume and based of 2 anonymous sources from the FBI, Hillary Clinton is likely to be indicted on the pay-to-play issue involving the Clinton Foundation.

It looks to me like a Constitutional crisis is inevitable.

Wow... Either that reporter a) made a mistake, b) lied and there was no anonymous CIA source, or c) had an anonymous CIA source who lied to him.

Take your choice, because that has already been proven to be absolutely, totally and completely 100% false.

Yea, I'm leaning towards dishonest

I just have to say this...

For 2 years and to this very day, every leftist Trump hater have proclaimed that Trump colluded with Russia. Every single time some media outlet screamed "BOMBSHELL" with their brand new "evidence" that Trump colluded with Russia, those bombshell reports with few exceptions were based on anonymous sources, a friend of a friend, or misinterpreted/misrepresented evidence, and the left considered that evidence to be credible and attacked anyone who thought otherwise...

reading this I have to wonder if you even understand what the word "anonymous" even means because there was nothing anonymous about trump's collusion.

Which is why I offered a solution. Offer immunity and we'll find out real quick if this story is real, or a bunch of manufactured crap.

I will admit that what he/she describes is easily possible. If what he/she said is true, it is very concerning. I do believe this could happen, which is why I believe in voter ID being required. But until it's figured out how to make it easily accessible to everyone... :shrug:

You guys are dreaming. If we did Congressional & DOJ inquiries for every Trump fake news conspiracy piece, we'd never have an election!

Oh not interested in politicians investigating every rabid right rabbit hole. You right, every other day some right wing numb nut comes up with 'proof' of some democrat political wrong doing. I think if a few of these idiots were put under oath before investigating this crap so they can face jail time once the allegations are proving lies the line of accusers will be like a tRump Tulsa rally- way over hyped and a big empty building... :peace

So do you agree with me that the DOJ should offer full immunity to this person to find out it their claims are true?

No, they should investigate and then prosecute this if what "John Barron" says is true.
Though you guys did not like sources without names?

Yea, I'm leaning towards dishonest

Again, I suggested a way to determine if the accusations are true or not. Would you like to know if they are true, or would you like to sweep them under the rug and just assume they are not true?

No, they should investigate and then prosecute this if what "John Barron" says is true.
Though you guys did not like sources without names?

I don't like anonymous sources, which is why I made the suggestion in the first place. If there is voter fraud going on, that is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.

I don't like anonymous sources, which is why I made the suggestion in the first place. If there is voter fraud going on, that is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.

Yes, there is voter fraud at a rate of .0025% which is much lower than the COVID 19 death rate that the GOP does not care about.

Anonymous dude claims he rigged elections.

:lol:

Yes, there is voter fraud at a rate of .0025% which is much lower than the COVID 19 death rate that the GOP does not care about.

Not if that story turns out to be true... I take it that you don't want to know if it's true or not?

Not if that story turns out to be true... I take it that you don't want to know if it's true or not?

There has been no real evidence ever of wide scale voter fraud. This story is simply another Trumpian CT in order to sabotage the election.
No real expert nor law enforcement thinks it is happening yet you guys choose to believe the biggest liar in presidential history.

We've had evidence of all sorts of techniques at voting fraud over the years.
No, we really haven't.

The rates of fraud are very low -- including in states run by Republicans for years, who claim to have been concerned about voter fraud.

There are a handful of cases, and... those people get caught, and face jail time.

The first thing we need to recognize is, that with few exceptions, just about any kind of voting system can have flaws. Those flaws can be discovered and exploited.
The second thing we need to recognize is that mail-in voting is not new, and we've already put lots of safeguards into place. I'm curious, do you know what they are?

IMO the Democrats are doing this now for several reasons, including but not limited to:

1. They think it will generate more Democrat votes in States they worry about losing in.
Actually, Republicans make a lot of use of mail-in voting, especially older voters. In fact, a lot of Republican operatives are worried that the partisan attacks on mail-in voting will suppress Republican mail-in votes.

It is surprising that as an "expert," you're not aware of this.

2. That even if they lose, they can claim "election interference"....
No, dude. Just... No.

Merely making the suggestion is insane, as Trump has spent months laying the groundwork for rejecting the election if he loses -- including him explicitly saying he doesn't want to help the post office deliver mail on time, because that makes mail-in voting feasible. (And of course, he says this even as he plans to... mail in his own vote.)

I think they know the problems with this process and trying to rush it, but they don't care. Either way they see it as a win-win situation.
:roll:

Democrats aren't "rushing" anything. Mail-in voting is not new. Even by the standards of the post office, sending in votes is actually not that big of a deal -- 180 million pieces of mail are sent every single day.

All of this concern about mail-in voting is just another example of Republican attempts to disenfranchise voters -- and they only care about it when they realize they might be blocking their own voters.

Back
Top Bottom