• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conduct Unbecoming

Okay, in this Trump-crazed climate, I can imagine the average brain-dead redneck putting up a sign like this, but a Marine? Truly appalling.

Seriously, doesn't it dishonor the corps to be celebrating ignorance?

Thank a Marine if you can't read Arabic??

As much as the left would like to change it, America is still a free country at this time. You’re allowed to say things that offend snowflakes.

Glad to see the business owner is standing up to the SJW crowd and has no plans to remove the sticker. If the sticker offends you, then takw your money elsewhere.

As much as the left would like to change it, America is still a free country at this time. You’re allowed to say things that offend snowflakes.

Yeah just don’t go putting a cross in a jar of piss or step/burn a flag. Then the righties go nuts and then turn into snowflakes.

Nobody said a word about legality. This is just about a lack of honor. Thanks for playing.

Yeah just don’t go putting a cross in a jar of piss or step/burn a flag. Then the righties go nuts and then turn into snowflakes.

That’s also protected speech. It shouldn’t be, but it is. And liberals are the ones who made it so.

Nobody said a word about legality. This is just about a lack of honor. Thanks for playing.

You called for the marine who first put it there to be court martialed.

Christ.... an organization like ISIS wouldn't be able to take over America and force everyone to read arabic even if we didn't have a military at all.

Okay, in this Trump-crazed climate, I can imagine the average brain-dead redneck putting up a sign like this, but a Marine? Truly appalling.

Seriously, doesn't it dishonor the corps to be celebrating ignorance?

Thank a Marine if you can't read Arabic??

An extremely small minded view of the world from a group who is trained to kill others. I don't think it should be removed it is however tasteless in my opinion and obviously showing a disdain for others. Ooo rah! Sad.

Considering your history of posts here, any discussion of honor would be completely wasted on you.

Sweeeet!

I will take that as a compliment coming from someone who never spent a day among Marines in the field where 90% of them think exactly the same way.

Tough **** if you don't like it.

An extremely small minded view of the world from a group who is trained to kill others. I don't think it should be removed it is however tasteless in my opinion and obviously showing a disdain for others. Ooo rah! Sad.

In your world, it's ok that cemeteries have to cover crosses so to not offend Muslims.

Lemmings have a place I suppose.

A small business owner said or did something offensive?!?

My god, what'll we DO?

I can't read this. Who do I thank?

maxresdefault[1].jpg

In your world, it's ok that cemeteries have to cover crosses so to not offend Muslims.

Lemmings have a place I suppose.

Are you psychic that you know what I think? Nah, just another misplaced comment pulled out of your arse.

I just accused him of conducting himself in a way that dishonors the military. I'm not interested in what the military courts choose to do with him.

What unit were you in?

What unit were you in?
Would ir matter? Does only someone who served get to have an opinion on this. I don't agree with the OP but he is entitled to have his opinion even if he never served

Back
Top Bottom