• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Condoleeza Rice for President?

Condoleeza Rice for President?

• Total voters
She would be better than Trump (though so would a dead rodent), but that's not saying much...

Who here thinks that Condoleeza Rice would make a good President?

No one knows. She has never held an elected office so we do not actually know where she stands on the issues or what policies she would propose herself. If she were interested, she has never stated that she is, then she should run for another office first. I find her to smart and articulate in her use of words and might make a good politician, thing is the really good ones want to have no part in politics hence why we tend to get second and third rate leaders.

I don't know enough about her to say for sure. What I do know and have seen, makes me think she would. Very smart. Good composure, and doesn't look like she would take any **** from anyone.

I don’t know. I know very little about her politics. She is most likely smarter than any president of my lifetime but I don’t know what kind of leader she would be. Sure, I would take her over Trump but I can say that about any average Joe Blow off the street.

She has too much bagage. The whole Iraq war fiasco thing will hurt her. Plus I doubt she would want to run at all... not that type of person imo.

no way in Hell; she lied for GW ..........

no way in Hell; she lied for GW ..........

Trump called her a liar as well. How ironic that Trump voters want to support a woman their very own president (who they claim tells it like it is), said was a liar...

Trump called her a liar as well. How ironic that Trump voters want to support a woman their very own president (who they claim tells it like it is), said was a liar...

the GOP loves liars ............ re: Nixon .......

She doesn't want the job.

It would be great for her to run though just to let Democrats demonstrate that they hate blacks and women.

After all that we have squandered in the ME...You have GOT to be kidding....

You know, i'll actually give you credit. You're one of the few Trump supporters here who is more specifically a supporter of Trump, and not supporting Trump because he's a Republican. While I disagree with your strong support of a con man like Trump, i respect your motives more than the usual GOP partisan hacks who only support Trump because he's a Republican president, and nothing more. I've seen you give some legitimate criticisms of the GOP, as you have with the Democrats.

She would be better than Trump (though so would a dead rodent), but that's not saying much...

Did you really just use the term dead rodent while referring to a black woman in the same sentence?

She would be derided as a "token minority" and the Dems would call her Aunt Tommasina.

It would be better if she shared a cell with her goombah War Criminals, GWBush, Cheney, Powell, (Iraq), Clinton (Nicaragua), GHWBush (Panama).
/

It would be better if she shared a cell with her goombah War Criminals, GWBush, Cheney, Powell, (Iraq), Clinton (Nicaragua), GHWBush (Panama).
/

Which Clinton?

Bill should be in prison for sexual assault.

Hilary should be in prison for obstruction of justice and compromising national security.

I could see Ms. Rice as President of a private conservative university- Examples: Liberty, Bob Jones, Oral Roberts or Samford.

I don't think she has the temerity or popularity to become POTUS. I would never vote for her.

Besides her tenure at Stanford, she currently serves on the College Playoffs Selection Committee. She has expressed interest in becoming the NFL Commissioner.

She would be an excellent President, but is far too smart to want the job.

Many/most people of quality don't want anything to do with that carnival.

She doesn't want the job.

It would be great for her to run though just to let Democrats demonstrate that they hate blacks and women.

WTF? the GOP has already done that for the Democrats, as the GOP has never offered a black candidate, nor a female candidate for POTUS

Even you would be a better choice for president than a dead rodent, if only by a narrow margin.

I could see Ms. Rice as President of a private conservative university- Examples: Liberty, Bob Jones, Oral Roberts or Samford.

I don't think she has the temerity or popularity to become POTUS. I would never vote for her.

Besides her tenure at Stanford, she currently serves on the College Playoffs Selection Committee. She has expressed interest in becoming the NFL Commissioner.

That would be perfect, sooner rather than later as the NFL is a mess.

She would be derided as a "token minority" and the Dems would call her Aunt Tommasina.

Would she also be derided for the color of her skin?

WTF? the GOP has already done that for the Democrats, as the GOP has never offered a black candidate, nor a female candidate for POTUS

Well, they have had black and female candidates run, but never nominated. I apologize, I should have clarified that I meant nominating her would drive the Dems up the twist.

Maybe we could even find a black lesbian - it would be the ultimate "diversity" trifecta.

Watch the libs oppose that.

Would she also be derided for the color of her skin?

That would be up to the Democrats.

I mean, Republicans were called racist for opposing Obama on policy issues.

Democrats need to make up their mind - either a black candidate can stand on their own political feet or be judged on the color of their skin.

So far it is only the GOP who is abiding by Reverend King's dream.

Back
Top Bottom