• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

conditions for my support of Ukraine.

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
if you want to fight a war, you need the southern warriors to win it.

So, you asked, if i am not for Putin, then under what conditions will I support ukraine?

my terms are simple: their taxes, their natural resources, and their sovereignty.

If we're going to be defending their homes for them, establishing no fly zones, and risking world war 3 with russia, despite having 0 strategic interest for us, then it makes sense that Ukraine gives us something important for our time, effort, and potential end of the world, to make it worth our interest.

So if we fight for them to turn back russia, and we win, then the US alone should receive 3 things from them:

1. I want all their tax dollars to go directly to us. We will allow zelensky to be a sort of 'governor', or tax collector, to make sure the US governments gets the cut.
2. All natural resources produced in ukraine should be provided first to the US on 75% discount.
3. they will operate entirely under US laws, with absolutely no representation and no benefits to welfare, social security, or anything safety nets.

and this set up shall remain for the rest of their existence.

I want them to be a US territory, without us paying out anything for it, while we absorb their country's resources. If we're going to save their lives, then it's the very least they owe us and i will take nothing less. if this leaves them impoverished in perpetuity, then so be it. It's what they owe us, and they will pay, not us.

If they agree to these conditions, i will whole heartedly support for ukraine and their cause.

You must be an executive with World Bank, because that's exactly what they do.

Trump bought Greenland so I guess we can wind up owning the Ukraine.

So, you asked, if i am not for Putin, then under what conditions will I support ukraine?

my terms are simple: their taxes, their natural resources, and their sovereignty.

If we're going to be defending their homes for them, establishing no fly zones, and risking world war 3 with russia, despite having 0 strategic interest for us, then it makes sense that Ukraine gives us something important for our time, effort, and potential end of the world, to make it worth our interest.

So if we fight for them to turn back russia, and we win, then the US alone should receive 3 things from them:

1. I want all their tax dollars to go directly to us. We will allow zelensky to be a sort of 'governor', or tax collector, to make sure the US governments gets the cut.
2. All natural resources produced in ukraine should be provided first to the US on 75% discount.
3. they will operate entirely under US laws, with absolutely no representation and no benefits to welfare, social security, or anything safety nets.

I want them to be a US territory, without us paying out anything for it, while we absorb their country's resources. If we're going to save their lives, then it's the very least they owe us and i will take nothing less. if this leaves them impoverished in perpetuity, then so be it. It's what they owe us, and they will pay, not us.

If they agree to these conditions, i will whole heartedly support for ukraine and their cause.
"the southern warriors"?

WTF are they?

Why not demand the personal right of prima nocta to be able to sleep with each and every Ukrainian maiden on their wedding night?

Last edited:
Who is "we" and "us?"

Don't be an ass.

There aren’t even words to describe how colossally unfeasible and just flat out dumb this “plan” is.

There aren’t even words to describe how colossally unfeasible and just flat out dumb this “plan” is.

Eternal serfdom. What could be more reasonable than that?

So they’re to be serfs of Russia or serfs of America. What happened to fighting for freedom?

You must be an executive with World Bank, because that's exactly what they do.
yes well, I want the US to play tough, and surely the world bank plays tough with those indebted to them.

So they’re to be serfs of Russia or serfs of America. What happened to fighting for freedom?
because they were so free before the invasion? they're not fighting for freedom, they're fighting because their own government couldn't take control of the situation in donbass and fulfill the minsk agreements. They're fighting because they decided to act like an american client state. I'm simply demanding normal americans get some benefit from it, outside of the washington DC and burisma employees.

the price of grain is going up, so maybe they can pay us off with their wheat in the future, maybe...

Z is superfluous to this narrative and will disappear or be 'disappeared ' , and sooner than later .

If allowed to live he will want to have time to count his offshore stored $1.2 billion and presumably from his $34 million Florida property .

Ukey Land is the hub of the Khazarian Empire and the centre of global money laundering . If WW3 is to be won it will be raised to dust .

Which leaves tragic collateral 'people' damage to sit alongside the Vaxx killings .

because they were so free before the invasion? they're not fighting for freedom, they're fighting because their own government couldn't take control of the situation in donbass and fulfill the minsk agreements. They're fighting because they decided to act like an american client state. I'm simply demanding normal americans get some benefit from it, outside of the washington DC and burisma employees.

the price of grain is going up, so maybe they can pay us off with their wheat in the future, maybe...
"I'd like you to do us a favor..."

stay at home - nobody wants your and your mouses support. Brave Ukrainians wouldn´t even want it if YOU pay them for alowance

Back
Top Bottom