• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conclusive Evidence to Dismiss Trump's Voter Fraud Election Claims

So you do support "stupid things" to continue.

I don't. Elected officials who promote and support stupid things should be removed from office.
Stupid is one thing, being dishonestly stupid is another. I look back at W when he was president and I considered him stupid and then he took the fateful step of lying to add to his stupidity which is what got us into the death hole called iraq. The things we hear from the right lately are dishonestly stupid. Jewish space lasers indeed. No whopper of a lie is big enough, no low of a low is low enough.

The gop is showing us their values, we should believe them.

This video gives clear evidence to end the idea that there was voter fraud of any consequence in the 2020 election.

Specifically watch the portion of the video between the 5:00 - 5:40 minute mark.

You can't fight facts. If you do fight them, you are trying to con people.

Did Cillizza run out of time to present that "clear evidence to end the idea that there was voter fraud of any consequence in the 2020 election"? Is there a part II ?

Stupid is one thing, being dishonestly stupid is another. I look back at W when he was president and I considered him stupid and then he took the fateful step of lying to add to his stupidity which is what got us into the death hole called iraq. The things we hear from the right lately are dishonestly stupid. Jewish space lasers indeed. No whopper of a lie is big enough, no low of a low is low enough.

The gop is showing us their values, we should believe them.

Have posted this comment in another thread. The Republican Party today is not the same as the Republican Party of 30 years ago. It has changed and not in a good way.

Because if there is always "some" voter fraud in all elections. In the video, you saw the statistic that they found 31 (out of 1 billion) was voter fraud.

Why did I put that statement in?

Just like with all medicines that state the possibility of negative effects from the medicine occurring, even if there is 1 case in a million, I do the same ans explain it in a way that is fact.

Nonetheless, I put the OP up to show that voter fraud has never changed the outcome of any election and therefore not something that needs to be of great (or even minor) concern.
Ah. I hoped you'd admit there's always election/voter fraud in every election.
Whew.
Given that, how extensive does it have to be to cause concern?

Yeah, there's nothing even remotely "seditious" about months of rioting to further a political agenda.
ALL of which was instigated by anarchists taking advantage of a volital situation. And much of that was by right wing or white supremacist groups.

That is your opinion, right?

No surprise there. You always doubt everything except what Trump says.
I think you need a tissue.

Why did you feel you had to add the phrase "of any consequence " to your OP?
Because there were, to be fair, a few genuine instances of voter fraud uncovered- mostly Trump voters trying to cheat.

Have posted this comment in another thread. The Republican Party today is not the same as the Republican Party of 30 years ago. It has changed and not in a good way.
It's been changing from the time eisenhower left office. For people forty five and under, they don't understand the climate of america during the vietnam era or nixon's lies and deceptions to win a second term. They barely remember Reagan who in my opinion started the real downfall of the middle class. I didn't used to consider the gop evil or cruel, they just looked at things differently which would have been fine if they actually did what they said instead of working for the super wealthy and corporate america. Now I consider this version of the gop both cruel and evil.

Evidence.
You provide them, on any voter fraud what so ever. Anything, something to back up your claims.

As always asking others to provide evidence, which is done over and over and over and. over and over and.... Your turn.

Or move your claims to the conspiracy theory section.

End game over and past long ago.

This video gives clear evidence to end the idea that there was voter fraud of any consequence in the 2020 election.

Specifically watch the portion of the video between the 5:00 - 5:40 minute mark.

You can't fight facts. If you do fight them, you are trying to con people.

It is amazing that Trump has been able to con so many simple minded right wingers. But, guys like dead Limbaugh did it for years.

They want to be brainwashed, they want to be lied to.

There is NO Election fraud!

Actual data is out there, actual numbers.

Trump is lying, his minions are lying.

Biden won.

Get the F over it.

The 2020 election wasn't affected all that much with "voter fraud", but there was MASSIVE "election fraud".

Sorry, that guy on the video didn't prove anything.
And you constantly post this....yet you NEVER ever provide one ounce of proof.

That is how you spread disinformation and propaganda.

Why did you feel you had to add the phrase "of any consequence " to your OP?
Maybe because there was some discovered fraud on the Republican side but not enough to make a difference?

People on both sides of the aisle believe stupid things for which there is no evidence. That's nothing unique about Trumpers.
wanna bet?

And you constantly post this....yet you NEVER ever provide one ounce of proof.

That is how you spread disinformation and propaganda.
Nor is there ever any answer from any of them why, in 2.5 months, the GOP didnt officially investigate the election. Or hold Senate hearings into it. It would have been completely in their interests to do so...so then why didnt they?

No one with an IQ above that of protozoa honestly believes that the election was stolen or that there was any appreciable amount of voter fraud that could have flipped the results.
With all due respect, using words like "protozoa" is not kind to a certain segment of the population who have never delved into a dictionary, just sayin'
;)

Maybe because there was some discovered fraud on the Republican side but not enough to make a difference?
Oh you haven't looked into this at all, have you.

Oh you haven't looked into this at all, have you.
No, I havent. The Republican ones were just out there in the general media. Common knowledge. Did you miss them?

ALL of which was instigated by anarchists taking advantage of a volital situation. And much of that was by right wing or white supremacist groups.

Lol, sure it was.

Lol, sure it was.
Well, it really isn't a joke.

"law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country’s historic demonstrations"
https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

"Anarchist and militia extremists could try to exploit the recent nationwide protests spurred by the death of George Floyd"
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/dhs-domestic-terrorists-protest-294342

"FBI and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memos say threats by domestic extremists to election-related targets will likely increase in the run-up to the Nov. 3 election."
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...xtremist-threat-around-election-idUSKBN26K2J7

Anarchists and White Supremicists were LARGELY at the core of last summers riots; not the peacful demonstrations but the violence and riots.

A lot of people are saying that Chancellor Squirrelhead is a pathological liar. the only proof needed is him making a claim. it can automatically be dismissed as false.

Well, it really isn't a joke.

"law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country’s historic demonstrations"
https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

"Anarchist and militia extremists could try to exploit the recent nationwide protests spurred by the death of George Floyd"
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/01/dhs-domestic-terrorists-protest-294342

"FBI and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memos say threats by domestic extremists to election-related targets will likely increase in the run-up to the Nov. 3 election."
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...xtremist-threat-around-election-idUSKBN26K2J7

Anarchists and White Supremicists were LARGELY at the core of last summers riots; not the peacful demonstrations but the violence and riots.

Let's see:

"seeking to attack"
"could try to exploit"
"will likely increase"

That's some solid stuff. I can see how, based on that, you could conclude that "Anarchists and White Supremicists were LARGELY at the core of last summers riots." Clearly it was them throwing fireworks at LE guarding courthouses, occupying by force multiple city blocks in Seattle, threatening people dining outside at restaurants in DC and elsewhere, and looting and burning so many businesses.

People on both sides of the aisle believe stupid things for which there is no evidence. That's nothing unique about Trumpers.
There is something very unique about Trump supporters. This has never happened in our 245 years history. We've had some disagreements, but nothing that culminated with the Capitol being attacked and so many people in congress supporting the Big Lie.

Let's see:

"seeking to attack"
"could try to exploit"
"will likely increase"

That's some solid stuff. I can see how, based on that, you could conclude that "Anarchists and White Supremicists were LARGELY at the core of last summers riots." Clearly it was them throwing fireworks at LE guarding courthouses, occupying by force multiple city blocks in Seattle, threatening people dining outside at restaurants in DC and elsewhere, and looting and burning so many businesses.
READ the articles. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom