• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Concentration Camps inside the USA

biblemark1018 said:

Interesting links. I like the first one. Esp. the statement "The "secret" black helicopters that are reported throughout the US, mainly in the West California, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Colorado areas are flown by FEMA personnel" Huh, you'd think when making such a statement they'd have at least provided some sort of evidence. No such luck.

biblemark1018 said:

Hey the second link is almost as humorous as the first, may even more so. I followed that link to the locations of "Concentration Camps" within my state- Oregon. Here’s what the site claims are camp sites:

"Sheridan - Federal prison satellite camp northwest of Salem. Josephine

County - WWII Japanese internment camp ready for renovation. Sheridan -

FEMA detention center. Umatilla - New prison spotted."

First there's Sheridan, famous for the "Camp Sheridan Days" that they celebrate every June. And yes they are also famous for their Federal Bureau of Prison’s facility. It’s not really that famous but they do hold claim to at least one famous inmate- Jeffrey MacDonald. He’s the former Green Beret doctor who was convicted of killing his wife and children. I was once offered a job there. My wife and I drive by the prison every time we go see her family. Plus I used to skydive there. If there’s a concentration camp there I must not be concentrating very hard.

Then there’s the “JosephineCounty - WWII Japanese internment camp ready for renovation” Well that’s going to be some big news for that tiny county. In Josephine Co you’ll find they have a huge caveman complete with club guarding one of their major cities- Grants Pass. He can be seen from I-5 as you make your way south toward California. What you won’t see when visiting any part of Josephine Co. are the remnants of any Japanese internment camps. The only camp located in Oregon was in the Portland area. Here’s a link showing all the camp locations around the US: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8420/camps.html

Finally there’s “Umatilla - New prison spotted.” Like the good folks down in Josephine Co. that’s going to be big news for the folks in Umatilla. They’ve been spending all their time worrying about the US Army Chemical Weapons Dump located there. Now they’re not only going to have to worry about Nerve Gas leaks they’ll have to be worried about FEMA raiding their homes and locking them all up.

Back
Top Bottom