• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Con Man has a fear of "killer fruit".....

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump is very afraid of killer flying fruit it was revealed in a depo: ok then!!!!! LOL.

Trump was testifying under oath in a civil lawsuit filed by five activists who allege they were violently attacked by Trump’s security guards outside his Manhattan tower in September 2015. They say that Trump’s security team, led by his longtime bodyguard Keith Schiller, ripped away their signs and punched and briefly choked one protester.
“I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit,” Trump said, according to a transcript of the deposition.
“It’s very dangerous stuff. You can get killed with those things,” he said of tomatoes. He also said it was necessary for security to be “aggressive” in stopping people from throwing “pineapples, bananas, tomatoes, stuff like that.”
Trump made the comments as he was questioned during the deposition about his remarks at a February 2016 rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, where he told attendees to “knock the crap out of” protesters who might throw tomatoes at him. He promised to pay the legal fees of anyone who did so.

It's very dangerous. Pineapples, bananas, tomatoes. Very dangerous.

Someone else can use "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" and I'll leave with this. The humanity!!

R.b6683c6b8033dd86790edfca78ea1e80

Last edited:
I am actually quite curious now as to whether a human being has ever actually been killed by a thrown piece of fruit. Statistically, it has to have happened at least once, right? But how?

I am actually quite curious now as to whether a human being has ever actually been killed by a thrown piece of fruit. Statistically, it has to have happened at least once, right? But how?
I think his fear is more that he might accidentally ingest something other than fast food or burnt steak.

I can see where a guy who thinks Big Macs are the epitome of a good diet would be afraid of fruit. Has anyone asked his opinion on leafy greens and other vegetables?

Coconuts kill people every year falling out of trees, but I've never heard of one being thrown killing anyone.

Coconuts kill people every year falling out of trees, but I've never heard of one being thrown killing anyone.
Yeah, they're just a little large, heavy, and awkward for a really good throw. They could definitely hurt, but to outright kill someone feels like it would require some bizarre fluke.

Yeah, they're just a little large, heavy, and awkward for a really good throw. They could definitely hurt, but to outright kill someone feels like it would require some bizarre fluke.
the odds would be against it for sure.

Trump is very afraid of killer flying fruit it was revealed in a depo: ok then!!!!! LOL.

Trump was testifying under oath in a civil lawsuit filed by five activists who allege they were violently attacked by Trump’s security guards outside his Manhattan tower in September 2015. They say that Trump’s security team, led by his longtime bodyguard Keith Schiller, ripped away their signs and punched and briefly choked one protester.
“I wanted to have people be ready because we were put on alert that they were going to do fruit,” Trump said, according to a transcript of the deposition.
“It’s very dangerous stuff. You can get killed with those things,” he said of tomatoes. He also said it was necessary for security to be “aggressive” in stopping people from throwing “pineapples, bananas, tomatoes, stuff like that.”
Trump made the comments as he was questioned during the deposition about his remarks at a February 2016 rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, where he told attendees to “knock the crap out of” protesters who might throw tomatoes at him. He promised to pay the legal fees of anyone who did so.

You know, red does clash with orange...
1651159351135.png

I found a fruit that kills if thrown...

R.b78a83b7dfe99ca89690207d2daadaa7

and one that kills if ingested....

53723704_622936898154580_7682306095666167808_n.jpg

Trump is a snowflake. Shiller on the other hand is a raging psychotic and should jailed for assault.

Watermelon, pumpkin?

Sends fruit basket to Mel. You got this!

The Donald aside, fruit can be very dangerous.

If someone threw an orange at you and it hit you in the eye, you could go blind.

I hope that decent people who "dislike" The Donald will put aside their "dislike" for The Donald and agree that people who assault people (such as you or your loved ones) should be charged with a crime.

Of course, they won't. After all, in this nation vicious sucker punchers do horrible harm (sometimes resulting in death), but nothing happens to them because the perps are considered "victims" of a cruel society.

So I guess that because The Donald is the object, some people think that throwing fruit is a big joke.

Many years ago in England, gay men would be put under restraint. Then good citizens would throw dead dogs and cats at them.

I love fruit

Back
Top Bottom