• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Comrade Mao greets the Oppressed Massess

Comrade Mao Guverra

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Greetings fellow wage slaves of the imperialistic bandit nation of America. I am glad to be here with my fellow workers for Revolution to discuss the wisdom of Marx and the toppling of the clique of bougeoise monied aristocratrs that oppress us.
I especially appeal to the victims of the imperialism of W.A.S.P Amerikkka, the African-American community and the Native American community. The history of oppression from the caucasian mauraders that stole this land oin their vicious imperialistic manner, stands as a stain and a true indication of the nature of the Patriots that raped, robbed and stole to make this land great. I call on the pale imperialists to adhere to the treaties signed by them and to reimberse the African American nation for thei hundred years and more of explotation and rapid, insidious racism.
Greetings to all, and if I was a religious man, I would pray for the souls of the white devils in Washington.

Hey, Mao,

Where are you from? Can I come?

The Duke

Mao,

We didn't just rape, steal and destroy, we killed too!!! By the millions!!!

Duke

P.S. You sure seem to know your US history.

Comrade Mao Guverra said:
Greetings fellow wage slaves of the imperialistic bandit nation of America. I am glad to be here with my fellow workers for Revolution to discuss the wisdom of Marx and the toppling of the clique of bougeoise monied aristocratrs that oppress us.
I especially appeal to the victims of the imperialism of W.A.S.P Amerikkka, the African-American community and the Native American community. The history of oppression from the caucasian mauraders that stole this land oin their vicious imperialistic manner, stands as a stain and a true indication of the nature of the Patriots that raped, robbed and stole to make this land great. I call on the pale imperialists to adhere to the treaties signed by them and to reimberse the African American nation for thei hundred years and more of explotation and rapid, insidious racism.
Greetings to all, and if I was a religious man, I would pray for the souls of the white devils in Washington.

Hi welcome to the forum! :2wave:

So you're all about making this generation pay for the sins of their great great great great great grandfathers huh? Water under the bridge? Turn the other cheek? No?

straight_jacket_front.jpg

Enjoy your stay :smile:

I hear padded rooms are cheap..

Welcome, welcome.
Glad you made it.

I hope you find everything to your liking.

Sincerely,

Simon W. Moon

Hey, why are you complaining about us?

Communism is responsible for 100 million deaths. Mao's China, Vietnam, Cambodia w/ Pol Pot, Stalin Russia, North Korea, so on and so forth.

Since no other self proclaimed comrade can tell me, can you enlighten us as to why Communism has failed in each and every country it has been implemented in?

And can you tack a summary of how communism is supposed to work?

Welcome to Earth :lol:

P.S. Oppressed masses? Hardly. Look at the current Communist countries and you will know the meaning of oppression!

Hello and welcome, Comrade Mao Guevera!:2wave:

To Nez Dragon: Don't even bother to say hello.

Nez Dragon said:
Hey, why are you complaining about us?

Communism is responsible for 100 million deaths. Mao's China, Vietnam, Cambodia w/ Pol Pot, Stalin Russia, North Korea, so on and so forth.

Since no other self proclaimed comrade can tell me, can you enlighten us as to why Communism has failed in each and every country it has been implemented in?

And can you tack a summary of how communism is supposed to work?

Welcome to Earth :lol:

P.S. Oppressed masses? Hardly. Look at the current Communist countries and you will know the meaning of oppression!

Capitalism and Imperialism Killed More. ;) ;) ;)

Comrade Brian said:
To Nez Dragon: Don't even bother to say hello.

Guess what? I bothered. And there is nothing you can do about it. So there.

Man, do I love freedom of speech!

The Truth-Bringer said:
Capitalism and Imperialism Killed More. ;) ;) ;)

Perhaps. But throughout history there has always been exploitation of humans by other humans for personal profit. Slavery has existed for a long time, and the Europeans weren't the first to use it. I do not condone slavery, but at the same time I don't hate America because of it.

Imperialism:
The policy of extending a nation's authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations.

Hmm, I don't believe that we have expanded our territory for a looooong time, eh?

Not to mention that we do not have "economic and political hegemony over other nations."

Imperialism:
The policy of extending a nation's authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations.

Which is something every Political Regime has tried at some point in time. Capitalist/Corporatists societys try it through means of economics. Commies do it, by way of direct military supression.

Greetings fellow wage slaves of the imperialistic bandit nation of America

Well hello to yourself Mao, how does it feel being a slave of Govt?

Imperialism is not the result of capitalism....

Back
Top Bottom