• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Compton ambush leaves 2 LA County sheriff's deputies fighting for their lives

you have demonstrated you know nothing other than you want to essentially ban all firearms.

I rely on the experts. You don’t like facts. I posted the facts and you don’t like it so you pretend that you know more about what an AR does to the body than the experts do. Just like climate change and COVID. There is a pattern here I see

you have demonstrated you know nothing other than you want to essentially ban all firearms.

Now you are lying. I never said I wanted to ban all firearms

Why are you trying to change the subject. I don’t care about automatic weapons. We are talking about semi automatic rifles here

The site clearly identifies a semi-automatic rifle ...
It's what a semi-automatic rifle is to me....
(and anyone else with firearm knowledge)
that was your question ...
The site is your answer.

Well, with two homes and money to burn on "month-long" ski trips to Wyoming, you should be able to afford a good lawyer. Next question.
That's a dodge, not an answer.

I have seen that over a thousand times on this board

most gun advocates understand the issues inside and out

most gun haters don't like guns, don't understand guns and are motivated by politics. but they try to make an argument on facts that they don't know or understand and end up looking like fools. Such as claiming there are exploding bullets or that AR 15s are so much more deadly than common deer hunting cartridges. And when they get their butts handed to them for spewing such nonsense, they run away, lie or repeat the same nonsense over and over

I read the article he posted from top to bottom; at no time did any Physician state that explosive bullets were used or that any bullets had exploded in any casualty.

I read the article he posted from top to bottom; at no time did any Physician state that explosive bullets were used or that any bullets had exploded in any casualty.
we all know that but the poster in question has continually demonstrated that he has no idea about firearms

Reactions: Bum
Why are you trying to change the subject. I don’t care about automatic weapons. We are talking about semi automatic rifles here
And you said that you didnt get the definition you needed. TurtleDude provided one...and several people told you he defined them and you didnt even recognize it.

Do YOU know what you are talking about? Please...now tell us: what is the definition of a 'semi-automatic?' The definition was provided to you.

Back
Top Bottom