• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Completely Plausible Conspiracy Theory

Crazy protestant. She needs some Geodon. She's speaking clearly but she's suffering from an obvious psychosis. I'd love to see her smacked up on mushrooms and have her write some poetry and psychointerpret it. Don't you wanna catch her and ask her questions for fun?

"Do not test the pleatians!"

The Pleatians are the ones living in the folds of her curtains(drapes) aren't they?

Last edited:
Wow ... :screwy

She has a nice rack, though.

Is that a Thomas Kincade knock-off behind her left shoulder?

The scary thing is...

She absolutely believes this...

Some people believe 2012 is the end of the world. On the plus side...her position should be proven or disproved in the next 9 hours or so...

I like that she is nervous...it makes her chest heave when she talks...

What....the ****?

I retract the previous comment I made it was mean. This lady is actually really cool to me now. I'm checking out her youtube channel.

I retract the previous comment I made it was mean. This lady is actually really cool to me now. I'm checking out her youtube channel.

Sounds like Friday night at Tom Cruises house.

this is the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time.

She has a point. Stay away from crack.

You know, I honestly have no idea how to react to this woman. I have discovered though, that I have standards. She's too stupid to tap.

I dont think she's stupid, she's obviously got some wires crossed but she's experiencing deep religious things and in a wonderland zone. She leads an interesting existence.

Love the responses guys.

I just want to know who her dealer is. Must have some kickass stuff.

I've been hiding under my bed all night waiting for the EMP bomb and the Pleiadians. Is it safe to come out yet?

I've been hiding under my bed all night waiting for the EMP bomb and the Pleiadians. Is it safe to come out yet?

I'd assume its pretty safe.

It seems like a nice middle-class home in the background. I wonder if the owner knows she's there?

She's probably used some kind of mind control device on them. She does have advanced technology she's not willing to show anyone... and use primitive youtube instead of beaming these messages directly into our brains. But that would probably overwhelm us.

So this is what happens when you combine an unchecked mental disorder, and a youtube account. :lol:

Just checked HuPo...Drudge...and the BBC...apparently there were no attacks from evil space reptiles...the president is safe...and all is well with the world. However...2012 is still just around the corner...so...Im still planning on that massive kick-ass garage sale come July and the sailing trip around the world....

She's too stupid to tap.

I didn't know that was possible. you just "hit it and quit it" don't hang around afterwards to "talk"

Back
Top Bottom