• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Complete anarchy in liberal cities

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yes, because nobody ever shoplifts in red states or cities.
This isn't shoplifting which is done on the sly. This is brazen in your face open stealing with little to no fear of being stopped or arrested. This is anarchy on display.

This is what the breakdown of law and order looks like. This is what liberal cities are like to live in.

Not just anarchy........ Complete anarchy!

Wow.

Apparently the Complete Anarchy! is in Millbrae, not San Francisco. I thought you would want to be accurate about the Complete Anarchy!

I love how how the Fox news web site says things like "Dem run city" and "Liberal city", not forgetting the 'liberal' use of the word 'lib' in their headlines.

Odd, there never seems to be any trouble in "Rep run cities" or "Conservative cities".

I'm guessing the cultist morons might think that's because there is never any trouble in 'con run cities' or "con run States'.

It couldn't be over the top partisan propaganda, could it? Nah. Of course not.

Trying to put the partisan bickering aside, there does seem to be an increase of shoplifting carried out by groups of people rather than just an individual. These acts should not be tolerate. When businesses owners, especially small, feel the DA and justice system is unwilling to protect them, poor choices on how to protect themselves usually result.

Trying to put the partisan bickering aside, there does seem to be an increase of shoplifting carried out by groups of people rather than just an individual. These acts should not be tolerate. When businesses owners, especially small, feel the DA and justice system is unwilling to protect them, poor choices on how to protect themselves usually result.
This is a much more reasoned response. Thank you.

This is a much more reasoned response. Thank you.
Shoplifting is an odd crime IMO. Most all of us are guilty of it at some point in our life. Maybe it was a candy bar when you were a kid, a gas and go, swipe a six pack under a age, a case of water forgotten under a cart intentionally or accidentally. When someone says shoplifting many of us I think go to that image of a candy bar or teen stealing lipstick but these cases are nothing like that. The cases I have seen on the rise in reporting are multiple people filling up two or three carts of higher priced merchandise. Just one of those may ruin a smaller buisn and financially crippled multiple people.

Shoplifting is an odd crime IMO. Most all of us are guilty of it at some point in our life. Maybe it was a candy bar when you were a kid, a gas and go, swipe a six pack under a age, a case of water forgotten under a cart intentionally or accidentally. When someone says shoplifting many of us I think go to that image of a candy bar or teen stealing lipstick but these cases are nothing like that. The cases I have seen on the rise in reporting are multiple people filling up two or three carts of higher priced merchandise. Just one of those may ruin a smaller buisn and financially crippled multiple people.
I think it has more to do with criminals changing their tactics rather than a problem in "Dem run cities".

Not just anarchy........ Complete anarchy!

Wow.

Apparently the Complete Anarchy! is in Millbrae, not San Francisco. I thought you would want to be accurate about the Complete Anarchy!
Run for your lives!

The Tingler is loose in this theater!

This isn't shoplifting which is done on the sly. This is brazen in your face open stealing with little to no fear of being stopped or arrested. This is anarchy on display.

Anarchy precedes Marxism. It's the excuse for implementing the government control and power Marxist covet.

I would think a more direct path to complete government control would be the overthrow of the US government. A US president could, I don't know, say, convince millions that an election was stolen when it wasn't and use this as an excuse for a coup. Then power could be held permanently because faith in elections would eroded to the point that they become virtually meaningless,

Seem like a better plan than some thugs robbing a little store, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom