• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Compare your local school

You're about crossing the line of mindless belligerent, its getting old. Why don't you prove these affiliated groups are liberal. Or they must be because they're on a sleek, blue website. You have alot of judgements for not being able to add any knowledge yourself.

All I got from that is you cry because you are liberal

Last edited:
So, why do you think that it's "pure liberal crap". Do you have proof that it is or are you just assuming as such because you don't like the outcome?

I think I will name you Echo considering you are redundant with your question. Echo, can you prove me wrong or are you being a lazy liberal trying to get me to do your work?

All I got from that is you cry because you are liberal

Can you support your own arguments? Or as evidenced in your posting history are you just to lazy to be bothered with such trivial matters as that?

Last edited:
I think I will name you Echo considering you are redundant with your question. Echo, can you prove me wrong or are you being a lazy liberal trying to get me to do your work?

We're not the ones with the conspiratorial notion that this is a 'liberal' website. I'd have to look up these groups do some research, bang myself with a hammer on the head until i turned rightwing, then scream AHA at some sort of 'evidence' that these were 'liberal' groups.

The entire notion we should prove you wrong is absurd. Your the one bringing up political motives, you should prove it to us. And you cant. So keep up the farce.

What reduncancy? You are the one that made the accusation that the report is "pure liberal crap". The onus is on you to back it up.

We're not the ones with the conspiratorial notion that this is a 'liberal' website. I'd have to look up these groups do some research, bang myself with a hammer on the head until i turned rightwing, then scream AHA at some sort of 'evidence' that these were 'liberal' groups.

The entire notion we should prove you wrong is absurd. Your the one bringing up political motives, you should prove it to us. And you cant. So keep up the farce.

Hey don't be messin' with his right to be lazy!!!

Goof, did you get drunk last night or something and its tailed off into the morning?

My district compared to the rest of the state is pretty spot on.

I think the most interesting thing is seeing how your state compares with the rest of the states. I am disappointed for North Carolina's expectations for students.

Actually, when I was in high school (Kings Mountain), NC ranked 48th or 49th in the nation. So they have either improved or other states have become more disappointing.

Seems like our town did materially higher than our state. Shows the power of local decisionmaking and willingness to invest.

Same thing here. Not only that, our school did better than our town that did better than our state...

Back
Top Bottom