• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Companies that have/have not withdrawn from Russia

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Over 200 Companies Have Withdrawn from Russia - But Some Remain

Since Putin's devastating invasion of Ukraine began, 250 companies have announced their withdrawal from Russia in protest. Nevertheless, some western companies have continued to operate in Russia undeterred; we identify several dozen companies with particularly significant exposure to Russian markets. In the days since we initially published our list, many of the "remain" companies have responded to public backlash and decided to withdraw, and we are continuously revising our list to reflect these decisions as they are made.

The full, current list of companies that have curtailed operations in Russia as well as those that remain, as of March 8, can be accessed at the link above.

Boycott all companies that continue doing business with Moscow. Don't support Putin's bloody war on Ukraine.

I got a page not found when I clicked the link. Must be the result of cyber war comrade.

I got a page not found when I clicked the link. Must be the result of cyber war comrade.

Lol. It worked this morning. I read both lists.

🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom