• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Communications Chair of Sacramento County Dems Wishes Death on Cruz Speech... [W:81]

Re: Dems keep it classy

Is anyone surprised?

Individual people are all capable of being hateful regardless of political, religious or social affiliations. The question is are YOU hateful. Also, individuals do not represent a whole political party. Let's take a look instead at the policies or practices promoted by that party to make a decision regarding which is most compassionate and which is most hateful.

Individual people are all capable of being hateful regardless of political, religious or social affiliations. The question is are YOU hateful. Also, individuals do not represent a whole political party. Let's take a look instead at the policies or practices promoted by that party to make a decision regarding which is most compassionate and which is most hateful.

remember that next time a candidate like Todd Akin makes a stupid remark that all of the republican party was held accountable for .so don't hand me that crap. the left holds every republican responsible for anything that any one does in their party

how about Rush Limbaugh who is not even in politics doesn't have any affiliation in the republican party does something much less and is chastised for months and democrats foaming at the mouth tying it to every republican screaming war on women. my god this democrat wish the death of children all rush did was call I grown women a slut should we expect Obama to call the mother of those children the disgusting democrat wished death upon

If I republican would have said what that asshat said every democrat would be on the news saying this was the republican war on women and children and demanding every republican denounce what he said and for him to be fired on the spot

Last edited:

remember that next time a candidate like Todd Akin makes a stupid remark that all of the republican party was held accountable for so don't hand me that crap the left holds every republican responsible for anything that any one does in their party

If I republican would have said what that asshat said every democrat would be on the news saying this was the republican war on women and children and demanding every republican denounce what he said and for him needs to be fired on the spot

I don't speak for my party I speak for myself. As we all should. This has turned into some ridiculous team sport. Parties are made up of individuals who should think and act as such. Blind allegiance is destructive and obstructive.

Promotion is the easy part - backing that up with results is a different matter. ;)

I don't speak for my party I speak for myself. As we all should. This has turned into some ridiculous team sport. Parties are made up of individuals who should think and act as such. Blind allegiance is destructive and obstructive.
its time republicans take the gloves off and stop playing the gentleman sport of politics they have been trying to play for years. it is time to go bare fisted and start fighting just like the left if they expect to win anything. you cant fight a fair fight and win if your opponent refuses to do the same

So this is a gay man, who no doubt screams for tolerance on a daily basis, who refers to Cruz' kids as "lice" and wishes them pain and suffering.

There's your local LGBT activist leader and Communications chair for the dem party in Sacramento.

Why do Dems insist on electing people with important strains of DNA missing?

its time republicans take the gloves off and stop playing the gentleman sport of politics they have been trying to play for years. it is time to go bare fisted and start fighting just like the left if they expect to win anything. you cant fight a fair fight and win if your opponent refuses to do the same

I agree, and I hope, they are.

This is a good first step. De-fund that piece of trash.

Please provide your link to a similar statement by a Republican. This vile behavior by the Liberals was epidemic during the Bush family years. It is a staple of the Liberal mind, not the Republican mind.

If you have evidence to the contrary, post it now.

Sorry, it's time to listen, compromise and basically grow the **** up.

Please provide your link to a similar statement by a Republican. This vile behavior by the Liberals was epidemic during the Bush family years. It is a staple of the Liberal mind, not the Republican mind.

If you have evidence to the contrary, post it now.

That is a profoundly naive statement and request. No. I am not going to provide you evidence. If you can not recognize it exists everywhere simply as a by-product of having been a functioning adult for a while then anything I say or do will not penetrate your shields. I can predict your response to this as being cutandrun or dodge or see no evidence or some other adolescent school boy crap like that. But I'll withhold judgement until you prove me right. 1....2.....3.....

listen to this the Majority of America is Against Obama Care

Individual people are all capable of being hateful regardless of political, religious or social affiliations. The question is are YOU hateful.

Well, I don't ever recall wishing death on someone who disagreed with me politically. At least, not unless they directly threatened someone's life.

Also, individuals do not represent a whole political party. Let's take a look instead at the policies or practices promoted by that party to make a decision regarding which is most compassionate and which is most hateful.

Ok. Let's. You go first.

Okay ... here's the starting point.

Both sides agree they have to raise the debt limit ... so that's out of the way.

Now...as for O'care ... Pubs want it repealed ... Dems want to keep it ... the citizens want it gone ... let's dump it and introduce something with the parts both sides like.

You're welcome.

That is a profoundly naive statement and request. No. I am not going to provide you evidence. If you can not recognize it exists everywhere simply as a by-product of having been a functioning adult for a while then anything I say or do will not penetrate your shields. I can predict your response to this as being cutandrun or dodge or see no evidence or some other adolescent school boy crap like that. But I'll withhold judgement until you prove me right. 1....2.....3.....

See, this is not actually a gossip site, this is a debate site.

you get called out on your bull crap and you fold like a cheap suit typical prog get cornered on your crap and run away like a scared little girl or are you going to also wish death on his children

I'm going to assume you know the legislative process. If you don't let me know and I'll explain it to you.

Speaking of delusional politicians (I'm sure SOMEbody was) that can't reasonably be expected to negotiate rationally, did you read what Nancy Pelosi said?
You're gonna love this ...

“He has been … open, practically apolitical, certainly nonpartisan, in terms of welcoming every idea and solution. I think that’s one of the reasons the Republicans want to take him down politically, because they know he is a nonpartisan president, and that’s something very hard for them to cope with.”

... and, yes, she really was talking about Barack Obama !!!!!

See, this is not actually a gossip site, this is a debate site.

you get called out on your bull crap and you fold like a cheap suit typical prog get cornered on your crap and run away like a scared little girl or are you going to also wish death on his children

I'm going to assume you know the legislative process. If you don't let me know and I'll explain it to you.

You see, each of you respond with hostility and confrontation. Good work boys, you have defined yourself as individuals not republicans.

I can see where trfjr is coming from. One dumb Republican chump uses a phrase like "legitimate rape" and it's a shiit-storm across every newspaper front page from coast to coast. A few Republicans have some polarizing views on reproductive rights, and suddenly all Republicans are "anti-female".

All people tend to paint with a pretty broad brush, but can you deny that the Democrats have been doing it much more often and vehemently as of late? Liberals have become the undisputed kings of assumption these days.

Okay ... here's the starting point.

Both sides agree they have to raise the debt limit ... so that's out of the way.

Now...as for O'care ... Pubs want it repealed ... Dems want to keep it ... the citizens want it gone ... let's dump it and introduce something with the parts both sides like.

You're welcome.

I question whether or not the citizens want it gone. For one thing there has been a very focused effort to confuse people about it and scare people about it. So even if that is accurate, most people don't want it, how do we assure ourselves that we are actually following an informed consensus?

Back
Top Bottom