• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Common Nonsensical Responses to Atheists/Atheism

Stop being lazy and just type.

Like this:

catholic
baptist
methodist
lutherin
mormon
quaker
presbyterian
lds
scientology
episcopalian
jewish
muslim
hindu
buddhism
wiccan

Is it so hard to just type a response????

You can't have a long list.

Do your own homework...

No, you do not want an exchange...you wanna tell me how you are right and I am wrong...close-minded, I believe it's called...

Pot, meet kettle, kettle, pot.

Do your own homework...

What? :roll:

There's no "homework" I can do that'll tell me what's in YOUR head.

Stop being lazy, and just type out a few words.

Or leave the discussion completely since you have no desire to actually participate.

I accepted your surrender in my other recent thread. I'll accept it here too.

What? :roll:

There's no "homework" I can do that'll tell me what's in YOUR head.

Stop being lazy, and just type out a few words.

Or leave the discussion completely since you have no desire to actually participate.

I accepted your surrender in my other recent thread. I'll accept it here too.

I'm not here at your command nor your demand...

I'm not here at your command nor your demand...

Then why bother even posting in these threads???
Go hang out in the Theology section.

You obviously have no intention of ever debating anything.

So why are you here?

Then why bother even posting in these threads???
Go hang out in the Theology section.

You obviously have no intention of ever debating anything.

So why are you here?

I post to whom/what I please...

9c9.gif

maybe but that was a yasu post

I think a bug might of bite you

Is this common for you?

Drop into a thread, post nothing more than a one sentence personal attack against the person who started it, then lack the stones to defend or support the attack?

Is that how you roll?

I think a bug might of bite you

And yet you're stated that you're unwilling to converse with someone who is guilty of misspelling?

Please be aware that a purportedly intelligent atheist in this forum recently said "it is a fact that there's no such thing as truth".

Not a single fellow atheist who read that had the honesty to challenge it, not one of them said a word even when I directly asked them if they agreed, like the emasculated GOP with Donald Trump, they all carefully avoided saying anything, which by implication means they agree with these kinds of absurdities or they are willing to be dishonest.

So when a group of atheists post such idiocy and act like a fashion clique, please don't try to pretend that atheism has any intellectual substance to it, for the most part it amounts to nothing more than the emperor's new clothes, an incessant complaining about others and an unhealthy mutual back slapping society.

Your link took me to a thread I refuse to read or take part in. For the life of me I can't understand why anyone posts there. The people keeping it alive are doing this forum a great disservice.

Care to provide any context to your gripe regarding devildavid?

From what I've read in this thread he might have helped himself a great deal by putting the word truth in quotes. As in: "truth".

So was he possibly saying that there's no "truth" because there's no god? Might that be what he was saying?
With "truth" being something specific to the christian/biblical god?

So when a group of theists post such idiocy and act like a fashion clique, please don't try to pretend that theism has any intellectual substance to it, for the most part it amounts to nothing more than the emperor's new clothes, an incessant complaining about others and an unhealthy mutual back slapping society.

How do feel about my editing of your post?

I'm waiting on your reply. You got one?

I'm waiting on your reply. You got one?

I'm waiting for you, too.

Like I said, your OP is silly.

How do we know they're "non-sensical" answers when we don't know what the answers are for?
For all we know................. maybe you just didn't like the answer. :lol:

Response depends on the issue or question being answered, right? You should've provided that information.

Like the first one: “You just haven’t opened your heart/mind enough to god.”
Perhaps, they're talking about the atheist who claimed to have tried searching for God and had complained that he (atheist) didn't get any answer.

Give the issue or question for each and every response you've listed above.....then, we can see for ourselves if the
corresponding answers are "non-sensical."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom