• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Common denominator in most police shootings of blacks

Yes, I think we're all pretty much in the same place -- we don't want any harm coming to those we care about, or to either side or bystanders caught in the middle who might be coerced into picking a side.

Back in July I posted this thread linking to a former left wing activist who saw this coming and decried BLM, exposing them to the left and warning of the dire consequences of not abandoning BLM ASAP: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

It kind of shook me, as I realized everything this person said rang true.

I hope we can stop BLM's mass hysteria with words and legal action (organized crime RICO statutes being thrown at BLM founders for inciting riots and associated crime) before too many people take up arms in defense. Heck, where I live, should a BLM mob ever target our neighborhood with one of their riots and looting sprees, they will all wish the police had been there .. to protect them.

So let's keep praying, keep our fingers crossed, whatever we trust, and keep getting the truth of the message out to reverse BLM momentum .. before it's too late.

I'm certainly doing my part. From spreading the word to preparing for myself AND others.

And so the answer is to just call it a cost of doing business when one of them snaps and needlessly kills someone?

I would rather NOT have cops than simply allow bad ones to kill at will and call it a necessary evil. That is sheer lunacy.

Nobody is saying that. But since you can't predict the future its going to happen. Not having cops is ridiculous. Get rid of or jail those who are unfit.

No, he actually didnt. He was in custody when he resisted being put in the car. Thats not resisting arrest, as they had already covered that part.

How many of them were present again? You seriously gonna tell me that in a 4 on 1 situation the cops couldnt figure out a way to subdue him without killing him? If thats the case, NONE of those people need to be carrying badges and guns.

He resisted arrest which is why he was put on the ground and neck pressed. The officer kept the neck press on to long and will pay with his freedom for that mistake.

You survivied because the good cop kept the bad cop from getting out of line. He was probably the senior officer. I wonder how that story turns out of the peckerwood was the senior officer, or if the peckerwood is the only cop on scene to start with.

The fact that a bad cop didnt get to end your life in that situation in no way proves that simply complying will end in a positive way.

I didn't fear being killed. I feared being arrested unjustifiably. Had peckerhead ordered me to put my hands up or lay on the ground or whatever it would have been done. On the way to jail I will be telling peckerwood what color car I'm going to buy with the law suit money.

I should have mentioned that I didn't feel unsafe or threatened. My bad.

Given the propensity for cops to shoot first and ask questions later, I would call it a coin flip as to who has more training on how to deal with the situation.

It just seemed to upset peckerhead that I was open carrying. Like he should be the only one with a gun. Never had a cop ask about my gun before. Open carry every day at my business for over 6 years. Deal with police rather frequently.

Im questioning whether or not officers are actually being any better trained to deal with stress than the average person.....or are they simply being trained to deal with percieved threats in the simplest, and therefore safest for themselves, manner.

In case you hadnt noticed, I havent referred to what the cops does as freaking out once. You know why? Because I dont actually think they freak out.....I think the refer immediately to thier training, which is what I called into question to begin with.

Some officers react with training. Some freeze or even freak out. Some are horse balled heroes and others cowardly disgraces.....like the one that refused to act in the Parkland school shooting. Soldiers, cops, and even civilians just don't know how they will react until IT happens. All we do know is that the better the training the better the odds that you revert back to that training.

That said the problem I believe that we have is that you don't understand what a dynamic situation means. You don't seem to understand that the dangers police face can manifest instantly.

Take the guy shot 7 times in the back. Violently fights cops. Eats 2 tasers. Attempts to get into the car (which could be to retrieve a weapon or attempt to drive off with a woman and child in the car). Had he been allowed to flee and in the subsequent chase injured or killed an innocent......cops bad again lol. Had he produced a weapon, the one he was reported to have been brandishing earlier and a shootout ensues killing an innocent......cops bad again. There is no satisfying some.

This I know with 1000 positivity, if he would have complied he wouldn't be in a wheelchair ♿.

Back
Top Bottom