• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Commission on Presidential Debates says changes coming to format for next 2 debates

You atheists don't believe in sin or hellfire Remember?

Tsk tsk tsk! Lying and hypocrisy! Now about my not being a Christian. My my, making your sins even worse!

Well....

You made a false accusation saying I said something I didn’t say. Take it back.
When are you going to retract your lie about me hating children? I never said that.
Dont forget...unless you repent of your sins, lying, hypocrisy, etc you will spend eternity with the homosexuals and the fornicators....so you might want to reconsider how you post.

Kamala Harris is an accomplished person and a successful individual. To insinuate that she "slept her way to the top" is disgusting and incongruent with her personal accomplishments.
Unfortunately it's true. Mayor Willie gave her 2 government jobs as a reward for giving him a chubbie.

Unfortunately it's true. Mayor Willie gave her 2 government jobs as a reward for giving him a chubbie.
And Mayor Willie assigned her to the Senate? And as vice president? Or are you stating that she had to sleep with other people to get those responsibilities?

Also, I just put together your user name and tag. That's eventual.

All upcoming debates need to go online now. Anything else is too dangerous to risk.

Bonus: It is much easier to mute people on Zoom. :)

Back
Top Bottom