• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Commentary about the trial

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm watching commentary about the trial on HLN. First of all, everyone's yelling over each other and no one can really hear anything. Then this lady was talking about lynchings back in the day where a Grand Wizard was the judge and about this trial she said something like "We've got the KKK on the jury and a Grand Wizard as a judge." What the hell?

Any commentary you've seen that's interesting or ridiculous?

I'm watching commentary about the trial on HLN. First of all, everyone's yelling over each other and no one can really hear anything. Then this lady was talking about lynchings back in the day where a Grand Wizard was the judge and about this trial she said something like "We've got the KKK on the jury and a Grand Wizard as a judge." What the hell?

I see Ms. Ali too. She is a well educated lady but the stuff she is spouting is sad. Threatening riots.

I see Ms. Ali too. She is a well educated lady but the stuff she is spouting is sad. Threatening riots.

She's well-educated? She sounds like a nut case to me.

What were her three things?

"1. First we complain.
2. Then we...??
3. Then we throw a tantrum (what you all would call a "riot")."

Wow. HLN has created a 3-D model of the neighborhood and everything.

Wow. HLN has created a 3-D model of the neighborhood and everything.

If they pull out Ken and Brad Barbie dolls to re-enact, I am gonna lose it.

They also have a life-sized set of the grass and sidewalk. One lady on there was wondering if GZ dragged TM's body.... what? When did he have time to do that without anyone seeing? And what would be the point of that?

And therein lies the problem. HLN.

Oh, I know. I just like hearing some of the crazy people on there. It's entertaining. :)

All of the panelists except one (the one who was wondering if GZ had dragged TM's body) on there tonight said it was a good day for the defense.

Oh, I know. I just like hearing some of the crazy people on there. It's entertaining. :)
That it is.

All of the panelists except one (the one who was wondering if GZ had dragged TM's body) on there tonight said it was a good day for the defense.
Some are just oblivious.

An HLN analyst believes that Serino isn't helping prosecution because SPD had already decided that GZ was justified in killing Martin due to self-defense. It was only until the feds got involved that they decided to charge him with murder. She believes Serino thinks GZ shouldn't have gone to trial and it was all just political. Ya think?

I believe that these race baiting people are drunk with power in believing that they can actually start a race war.

The whole thing disgusts me and CNN has as much guilt as anyone else.

Clowns like Al Sharpton cause many more problems than they solve.

CNN wants mass hysteria, rioting, and looting so they can set up exciting on scene coverage...with fancy graphics and dramatic music... which drives up their ratings and sells excellent time slots for big money advertising. Long sentence, but I couldn't resist!

They are drooling at the mouths for the worst outcome in this.

Can I demonstrate my lack of world awareness and ask.......what is HLN???

Can I demonstrate my lack of world awareness and ask.......what is HLN???

Nancy Grace....that's really all you need to know.

Here's one of the After Dark segments that I was talking about earlier. They have a mock jury, 3-D models of the neighborhood and life-size models of the neighborhood:

Back
Top Bottom