• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Commander in Chief-The Show, not the Person

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
So, I figured there's a Smallville thread and since Commander in Chief is obviously so very much cooler, might as well start a thread on it too.

Couple of my own comments to start the ball rolling:

The daughter is a flat out, hard core bitch. She's lucky I can't slap her over the TV.

I had a big problem with the fact that she kept her own kids home from school, but didn't tell all the other parents in the nation to do the same. Can you imagine if something had happened and it came out that the president knew it was too dangerous to send her own kids? A little selfish.

Since all you people SUCK and don't seem to be watching the greatest show ever created, I'll just talk to myself. :mrgreen:

Last night's episode was pretty cool. Except the VP now owes the speaker one very large favor. I doubt he'll do anything to jeapordize the country...but we'll see. Glad the husband finally came to his senses and didn't take the job. What's the deal with the son and his grades? He seems like a smart kid...

Mod Note

Moved thread to Music and Entertainment. :2razz:

/Mod Note

shuamort said:
Mod Note

Moved thread to Music and Entertainment. :2razz:

/Mod Note

Damn it. I...was just testing you shua. Good catch.

Back
Top Bottom