• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Coming in to say Hi!

reidster

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hello all, Reid here. I'm just a Conservative-Libertarian living in small town America. I've been watching this forum on and off for a very long time, but I've only now decided to actually be a bit more active.

I'm not sure why I've taken an interest in politics, but I just have. I've come here to learn more about the art, and also be a witness to some very interesting characters (This forum's diversity is astounding... We basically have the majority of political ideals on one site!). College is around the corner, and chances are I could go into some sort of governmental field, so knowing about what I'm going into wouldn't hurt as well.

As for topics... Well I've definitely made up my mind on a lot of issues, but I'm still on the edge for a few others. Maybe DP will help me make up my mind in some areas? We shall only see.

Oh, and I won't be a huge poster, and I may not be able to immediately answer a lot of posts, but I'll always be around. Watching. Waiting. Prowling...

welcome! hope that you enjoy the site.

Hello all, Reid here. I'm just a Conservative-Libertarian living in small town America. I've been watching this forum on and off for a very long time, but I've only now decided to actually be a bit more active.

I'm not sure why I've taken an interest in politics, but I just have. I've come here to learn more about the art, and also be a witness to some very interesting characters (This forum's diversity is astounding... We basically have the majority of political ideals on one site!). College is around the corner, and chances are I could go into some sort of governmental field, so knowing about what I'm going into wouldn't hurt as well.

As for topics... Well I've definitely made up my mind on a lot of issues, but I'm still on the edge for a few others. Maybe DP will help me make up my mind in some areas? We shall only see.

Oh, and I won't be a huge poster, and I may not be able to immediately answer a lot of posts, but I'll always be around. Watching. Waiting. Prowling...
ive been here for a few months and what I have learned you need a set of rubber boots to wade through the BS
always ask for source on anything that is posted as fact and then you need to check the source to make sure it is creditable. after awhile you will learn who are the BS artist and the one who are well informed and back what up what they post as facts. remember everyone has a bias but creditable facts don't

Hello, and :wcm: Reidster! This is a great site, and I think you'll enjoy yourself. Join in whenever you can. :thumbs:

ive been here for a few months and what I have learned you need a set of rubber boots to wade through the BS
always ask for source on anything that is posted as fact and then you need to check the source to make sure it is creditable. after awhile you will learn who are the BS artist and the one who are well informed and back what up what they post as facts. remember everyone has a bias but creditable facts don't

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I've noticed there are a good bit of hacks on the forum, but that's to be expected, and can add a bit of humor every once in a while! :D

And thanks polgara, I've noticed you're one of the members of this site that possesses a lot of common courtesy - something that can go a long way.

Back
Top Bottom