• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comin' through like a cannonball!

CannonballB

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Hi there! I'm the new guy in town. I used to post on another forum (first Neogaf, then exodused to ResetEra), but got temp-banned so I struck out to find a new place. After reading through for a few days, I'm hoping this will be my new home! The moderation isn't as heavy handed here and, thus far, the conversations have been very interesting!

I will primarily hang out in the sex/sexuality forum as I'm a gay dude and that's what I'm most knowledgeable about, but I'm sure I'll venture to other places!

So... HI :)

Hi there! I'm the new guy in town. I used to post on another forum (first Neogaf, then exodused to ResetEra), but got temp-banned so I struck out to find a new place. After reading through for a few days, I'm hoping this will be my new home! The moderation isn't as heavy handed here and, thus far, the conversations have been very interesting!

I will primarily hang out in the sex/sexuality forum as I'm a gay dude and that's what I'm most knowledgeable about, but I'm sure I'll venture to other places!

Welcome aboard CannonballB :peace

Welcome but can but without knowing a thing about you, it’s been my experience that someone who introduces themself by mentioning the trouble they had on another forum don’t do too well here, either. Maybe you’ll buck that trend.

Howdy Doody, CannonballB!!

Welcome but can but without knowing a thing about you, it’s been my experience that someone who introduces themself by mentioning the trouble they had on another forum don’t do too well here, either. Maybe you’ll buck that trend.

Fair - I only said it because I tend to be an open book. If it's not against the rules, I'd be happy to link to the post where I was temp-banned, or I'm happy to explain the situation. It actually took me a lot of time to accept the general rules you have to agree to before posting here, not because I didn't want to follow them (I like to think I'm fairly respectful and I always try to make sure my arguments have backups) but because I was afraid to start posting at ANY forum LOL

The forum I left, after reading some of the signatures here, just having those in your signatures would get you banned there. And the quoted people saying it would also be banned. LOL

Actually, you could potentially be banned for supporting Trump (and many have). So there's that too.... If you can't tell, I also talk too much :2razz:

Also, thank you to everyone else for welcoming me!!

Back
Top Bottom