• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comic-Con

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Photos from last year

cosplay-1.jpg

Remember last year's girls of Comic-Con gallery? Well MaximumPC went above and beyond the call of duty this year with over 600 cosplay pictures from the event. I ran through them all and randomly grabbed about 20 of the sexiest, but there are a ton more to see, so hit the jump for my favorites, and the link for the rest. One thing is for certain though: THIS GUY IS GOING TO COMIC-CON next year. And he is going to have a booth. A KISSING ONE. Ladies -- do I hear a nickel?
Jump. But warning: there's a thong in the mix. Because I love you.

cosplay-2.jpg

cosplay-6.jpg

cosplay-9.jpg

cosplay-22.jpg

I kinda like how a few pictures can alter a person's thinking. We all know that for every one girl that looks like that at Comic-Con, there are 100 chubby nerd-girls who you wouldn't kiss in public or around your friends.

There are probably a few lookers running around the MIT campus too. You don't go there expecting a Playboy shoot though.

Photos from last year

cosplay-1.jpg

Remember last year's girls of Comic-Con gallery? Well MaximumPC went above and beyond the call of duty this year with over 600 cosplay pictures from the event. I ran through them all and randomly grabbed about 20 of the sexiest, but there are a ton more to see, so hit the jump for my favorites, and the link for the rest. One thing is for certain though: THIS GUY IS GOING TO COMIC-CON next year. And he is going to have a booth. A KISSING ONE. Ladies -- do I hear a nickel?
Jump. But warning: there's a thong in the mix. Because I love you.

cosplay-2.jpg

cosplay-6.jpg

cosplay-9.jpg

cosplay-22.jpg
yummy!....

Back
Top Bottom