• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comey Responds to Trump Crazy Tweets

I love Comey. The man managed to piss off both idiots in a single election cycle! Superb!

I love Comey. The man managed to piss off both idiots in a single election cycle! Superb!

Nothing says I'm confident of my innocence like 9 panicky tweets before 9:45am.

Meanwhile Comey tweets a simple FDR message...

Good quote.

He is definitely flawed. But not as flawed as the politicians he has pissed off over the past few years.

Good quote.

He is definitely flawed. But not as flawed as the politicians he has pissed off over the past few years.

Despite the FBI's far less than stellar and heavily blemished reputation, I feel like it halfway redeemed itself as of recent events...

Comey quoting FDR to slap down Trump - perfection!!!!!!

trump tweets like a guilty man.....Oh, because he is

He tweets like an increasingly tormented demented man. Why have not those who care for him, or even his family, not had him hospitalised for his own, but more importantly the public's safety?

He tweets like an increasingly tormented demented man. Why have not those who care for him, or even his family, not had him hospitalised for his own, but more importantly the public's safety?
“those who care for him” and “or even his “family” Nice job in correctly separating the two. ;)

Joe diGenova says Comey was was known as "The Cardinal" and seen as a "drama queen".
"Known for his pomposity and self-regard, Comey cut a swath of arrogance unknown in either of those illustrious organizations [FBI and as Deputy AG]. He was the cult of personality. He surrounded himself with sycophants, people dedicated to his promotion and their advancement."
I can see that.
And was a legend in his own mind.
Joe didn't say that it was my own observation.

He really was waaaaay too full of himself before and he continues to be.
And he absolutely knows what to say and about whom to say it now that he's cultivating media support in case any of his prior shizz hits the fan.

I read comeys book. He was faced with incredibly tough decisions which he would have been ****ted on for any decision hed have made. His reasoning, while i didnt agree with it entirely all the time, was fair. Hes a good honest man. The exact opposite of trump. We were lucky to have him serve the country. And we are worse off as country with how trump treated him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nothing says I'm confident of my innocence like 9 panicky tweets before 9:45am.

Meanwhile Comey tweets a simple FDR message...

One of my favorite quotes of unkown origin; 'the truth, needs little explantion'. That says it all here (unless your head is permanently up Trump's ass.):roll:

Back
Top Bottom