• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comey "no comment" on Matt Whitaker

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
With regards to his budding political career and this interview perhaps is him testing the 2020 waters. Something caught my eye. He ripped the GOP and Fox News to shreds but avoided talking about everyone's favorite lex luthor look alike: Matt Whitaker Why would that be????

Well... I don't think ex-FBI directors can talk about the fate of criminal informants in ongoing investigations :)

Maybe another clue to my original theory: https://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/336936-theory-whitaker-fbi-plant.html

James Comey says Republicans are paralyzed by their 'fear of Fox News' and 'mean tweets'

With regards to his budding political career and this interview perhaps is him testing the 2020 waters. Something caught my eye. He ripped the GOP and Fox News to shreds but avoided talking about everyone's favorite lex luthor look alike: Matt Whitaker Why would that be????

Well... I don't think ex-FBI directors can talk about the fate of criminal informants in ongoing investigations :)

Maybe another clue to my original theory: https://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/336936-theory-whitaker-fbi-plant.html

James Comey says Republicans are paralyzed by their 'fear of Fox News' and 'mean tweets'

Comey is deeply unpopular, with good reasons, he has no political career opportunities.

Comey is a dirty cop. One can only hope he gets what is coming to him.

Comey "no comment" on Matt Whitaker

His saying nothing about the nature and extent of confidence he has in Whittaker said all that needed to be said.

ETA:
Comey may not be popular, but whether he is or isn't matters not. He's astute and keenly aware of the law, the DoJ and the FBI. His insights on those three things are thus worth sincere and studied consideration.

Comey's "no comment" was as vague as it was cutting, so he could undermine Whitacker with a wink and a nod. His sense of self importance is getting ridiculous.

His saying nothing about the nature and extent of confidence he has in Whittaker said all that needed to be said.

ETA:
Comey may not be popular, but whether he is or isn't matters not. He's astute and keenly aware of the law, the DoJ and the FBI. His insights on those three things are thus worth sincere and studied consideration.

Being aware of the law and pursuing justice are two very different things. Like so many he is agenda driven rather than justice driven.

Back
Top Bottom