• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comey: "I don't recall"; "I don't remember";"i I don't know" - 245 Times as his LIES CONTINUE

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Comey: "I don't recall"; "I don't remember";"i I don't know" - 245 Times as his LIES CONTINUE

Outrageous. Proven liar/felony leaker James Comey refused to answer the PERTINENT QUESTIONS that Congress correctly sought the answers to, by using the Obama Swamp De Fault Lies by Ommission...saying he "did not remember" ...or "Didn't know" what his OWN AGENCY WAS DOING 245 times during House testimony this week.

And, of course, the Left has NO PROBLEM WITH IT....

#sickofthebullcrap

Re: Comey: "I don't recall"; "I don't remember";"i I don't know" - 245 Times as his LIES CONTINUE

Outrageous. Proven liar/felony leaker James Comey refused to answer the PERTINENT QUESTIONS that Congress correctly sought the answers to, by using the Obama Swamp De Fault Lies by Ommission...saying he "did not remember" ...or "Didn't know" what his OWN AGENCY WAS DOING 245 times during House testimony this week.

#sickofthebullcrap

Should subpoena Trump and see how much you actually care about pertinent information being made available to Congress.

Re: Comey: "I don't recall"; "I don't remember";"i I don't know" - 245 Times as his LIES CONTINUE

#sickofthebullcrap

Well, to be fair Comey is a licensed attorney. He knows very well the trap of making categorical denials of having knowledge of, or of doing something when given under oath (or when speaking to any investigators). Hasn't he been burned already for prior testimony before Congress? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ames-comey-lied-to-congress-says-mark-meadows

IMO had Flynn, Papadopoulos, and anyone else charged with "lying to investigators" used the same tactics Comey recently used in his testimony to Congress, they would never have been charged/convicted under that process charge.

This time Comey had advice of counsel. Another example of what I've always urged Joe Citizen to do when facing any interview by police or prosecutors...keep your mouth shut until you have counsel present. :coffeepap:

Last edited:

Well, to be fair Comey is a licensed attorney. He knows very well the trap of making categorical denials of possibly damaging information given under oath (or when speaking to any investigators).

IMO had Flynn, Papadopoulos, and anyone else charged with "lying to investigators" done the same thing, they would never have been charged/convicted with that process charge.

What is a process crime?

Is there a law in the US Criminal Code that defines what a process crime is, or is that just a way for uber-partisans to minimize the criminal acts of felons?

Yep, it's almost as if we had no competent AG (or even an IG) to deal with such (apparently clear?) violations of federal law.

Is that some serious MAGA or what? Let me guess - you either don't know or can't recall who appointed the current AG or head of the FBI.

#sickofthebullcrap

Yet you applaud Trump when he lies repeatedly to the American people and our legislators. You don't respect honesty, this is just another chance for you to act partisan. It's better to abstain from the question than making up a lie as Trump does.

Should subpoena Trump and see how much you actually care about pertinent information being made available to Congress.

Trump didn't start the ILLEGAL Witch Hunt based on KNOWN a FISA WARRANT OBTAINED to be INVERIFIED DATA, and WITH HELD FACTS, did he?

WTF do you delude Pres.Trump needs to be sunpoenaed over, as there was , OBVIUOUSLY, NO COLLUSION , at least not from HIS CAMPAIGN..not so the Hllary Campaign/DNC.

Cover for COMEY's LIES MUCH?

Yet you applaud Trump when he lies repeatedly to the American people and our legislators. You don't respect honesty, this is just another chance for you to act partisan. It's better to abstain from the question than making up a lie as Trump does.

Please cite the ILLEGAL ACTIONS of the POTUS in the leadup to, and during the 2016 election.

More DP Left IGNORING COMEY'S LIES....

Please cite the ILLEGAL ACTIONS of the POTUS in the leadup to, and during the 2016 election.

Hey Grok, stop yelling. My ears are ringing.

Well, to be fair Comey is a licensed attorney. He knows very well the trap of making categorical denials of having knowledge of, or of doing something when given under oath (or when speaking to any investigators). Hasn't he been burned already for prior testimony before Congress? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ames-comey-lied-to-congress-says-mark-meadows

IMO had Flynn, Papadopoulos, and anyone else charged with "lying to investigators" used the same tactics Comey recently used in his testimony to Congress, they would never have been charged/convicted under that process charge.

Congress has OVERSIGHT of what he was doing, as the ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES of the PEOPLE. The TRUTH is clearly his ENEMY.

They are seeking the FACTS about an illegally obtained FISA WARRANT, and the Witch Hunt is was the basis for.

Both Flynn nor Papadopolous were entrapped by UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS, seeking to "create a crime"...and NO ONE THREATENED COMEY's FAMILY....

Silly right-winger thinks Republican Comey is an "Obama Swamp Default(er)" :lamo

"But Trump..." is all you can muster. This thread is about Comeys dissembling. Not Trump. Lets see if you can focus your mind long enough to address that. Personally, I dont think you can do it.

Silly right-winger thinks Republican Comey is an "Obama Swamp Default(er)" :lamo

Silly DPLeftist poretends that Comey os not a leftover from the Obama Swamp.

#sickofthebullcrap

The real bullcrap is asking him the same partisan questions he's already answered in an open hearing just for political points with their base and a vindictive president that believe in conspiracy theories. The republicans in congress know they have nothing on Clinton and it's a lesson in futility.

The fact that people like you are blind enough to swallow this horse and pony show is another pile of bullcrap.

And it's entirely plausible he doesn't remember ever detail and doesn't want to contradict past testimony. He is human.

Last edited:

Comey is a Never-Trumper. They come from the right and the left. The guy who just died was a Never-Trumper.

"But Trump..." is all you can muster. This thread is about Comeys dissembling. Not Trump. Lets see if you can focus your mind long enough to address that. Personally, I dont think you can do it.

The thread is whining about honesty when Comey didn't lie and he supports Trump's daily lies. You people don't have credibility to talk about honesty.

#sickofthebullcrap

Can you give specific examples of vital information that he seems to not be able to recall?

TY in advance.

Comey is a Never-Trumper. They come from the right and the left. The guy who just died was a Never-Trumper.

Yeah, and he basically called Hillary Clinton a ****ing idiot:

FBI Director James Comey said:
“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July
The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election
Hillary Clinton: Without the Comey letter, ‘the evidence shows I would have won’

Comey is one of the few public officials to not take sides in this clown car of an election/era. He is one of the few individuals I'd trust.
To hell with Trump and Clinton, I'm on Team Comey (if anyone).

Comey made extensive use of one of the purposes of the Mueller investigation.

He refused to answer dozens of question, on advice from the DOJ lawyer, because they were related to "ongoing investigations".

Trump didn't start the ILLEGAL Witch Hunt based on KNOWN a FISA WARRANT OBTAINED to be INVERIFIED DATA, and WITH HELD FACTS, did he?

WTF do you delude Pres.Trump needs to be sunpoenaed over, as there was , OBVIUOUSLY, NO COLLUSION , at least not from HIS CAMPAIGN..not so the Hllary Campaign/DNC.

Cover for COMEY's LIES MUCH?

Illegal Witch hunt? It's neither a witch hunt nor illegal. But yeah you go with that if it makes feel better.

And how do you know there was no collusion (conspiracy to effect the election in collusion with a foreign government). The results aren't in yet, but there is plenty of evidence of those around Trump working with the Russians.

Last edited:

Yeah, and he basically called Hillary Clinton a ****ing idiot:

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July
The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election
Hillary Clinton: Without the Comey letter, ‘the evidence shows I would have won’

Comey is one of the few public officials to not take sides in this clown car of an election/era. He is one of the few individuals I'd trust.
To hell with Trump and Clinton, I'm on Team Comey (if anyone).

Did Comey's FBI try to prove the validity of Hillary's email scandal? For example, was Hillary under oath at any time in her interrogation by the FBI? Who was with her when she testified to the FBI? Contrastingly, was the evidence used by the FBI to pursue Trump ever verified?

Comey was dumb enough to call for the FBI investigation of Hillary's email server during her campaign against Trump and, in his zeal to exonerate her, helped to lose her the election.

Ah, ya still like Comey?

Last edited:

Did Comey's FBI try to prove the validity of Hillary's email scandal? For example, was Hillary under oath at any time in her interrogation by the FBI? Who was with her when she testified to the FBI? Contrastingly, was the evidence used by the FBI to pursue Trump ever verified?

Comey was dumb enough to call for the FBI investigation of Hillary's email server scandal during her campaign against Trump and, in his zeal to exonerate her, helped to lose her the election.

Ah, ya still like Comey?

IIRC, Hillary was not under oath. She was invited to testify-sort of like a little fireside chat vs. questioning.

#sickofthebullcrap

We’ll be sure to count the number of times trump says “I don’t recall” when it’s his turn.

IIRC, Hillary was not under oath. She was invited to testify-sort of like a little fireside chat vs. questioning.

C. Mills, a former staffer on Hillary's S.O.S staff and D. Kendall, a personal lawyer to Hillary were both present during the FBI's questioning of Hillary on her email server.

Why does the media give him the air time? And why do you watch it? James Comey is a political hack and, a pathetic joke! The funny part about James is that he has some demands or something that he would be accepting for a testimony or whatever! If I was on the committee I would say testify or don’t because you are not important

Back
Top Bottom