• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comey Admits Error in Defense of FBI's FISA Process After IG Report: "He was right, I was wrong."

RenoCon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Comey Admits Error in Defense of FBI's FISA Process After IG Report: "He was right, I was wrong."

It seems Comey is a Republican plant We now get affirmation that the FISA process was corrupted. The first part of the Mueller Report is confirmed: There was no Russia collusion. The second part of the Mueller Report is further disproven. There was no "obstruction" in spite of Mueller's efforts to confuse the issue. Comey and McCabe needed to be fired as they were either totally inept, or corrupt, based on the FISA report. Trump had legitimate reasons to request that the Mueller process be ended. This is not obstruction.

All this happens just as the Democrats are poised to impeach Trump for "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress." I look forward to their efforts to prove either of these in the Senate. It promises to be laughable.

Comey admits ‘I was wrong’ on FISA conduct, remains defiant on dossier in tense interview | Fox News

Back
Top Bottom