• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comedy Gold: Ocasio-Cortez goes to WRONG OFFICE, Trying to "OUT" McConnell for "not being here"

Re: Comedy Gold: Ocasio-Cortez goes to WRONG OFFICE, Trying to "OUT" McConnell for "not being here"

The VIDEO evidence proves the OP.

You follow instructions well. Keep doing that.

Re: Comedy Gold: Ocasio-Cortez goes to WRONG OFFICE, Trying to "OUT" McConnell for "not being here"

Owned her mistake??? WTF are you talking about, she went and dropped off letters around all over. It was perfectly planned to troll obsessive internet boys like you and it's clear you can't handle it.

WTF I'm talking about is her not finding the Majority Leaders office. It's easy to get turned around in the capital nothing to he ashamed of. If it was perfectly planned she would of found the office she was looking for. She has only been there a few weeks. It's clear you can't handle she made a simple mistake.

WTF I'm talking about is her not finding the Majority Leaders office. It's easy to get turned around in the capital nothing to he ashamed of. If it was perfectly planned she would of found the office she was looking for. She has only been there a few weeks. It's clear you can't handle she made a simple mistake.

If she made a mistake, she handled it beautifully. She went around placing letters to McConnell everywhere he could go. What did you want her to do? Turn to the cameras and yell, "Welp, I'm an idiot and I resign."

Could be ruble-ing.

Too bad Doosey's kid got wrapped in it. I like him as an "on the spot" guy.

If she made a mistake, she handled it beautifully. She went around placing letters to McConnell everywhere he could go. What did you want her to do? Turn to the cameras and yell, "Welp, I'm an idiot and I resign."

If she was going to do this stunt I would of liked her to of planned better.
But It really not that big of a deal to me just more proof she has a lot of learning to do before I'll take her serious

I wouldn't even know she existed if it weren't for Fox News feeding AOC stories to the gullible, and the gullible then making posts on the Internet.

I know, right??? LOL

Bull****. SHE MISSED the MAJORITY LEADER's OFFICE...she is LYING TO COVER HER RED, EMBARRASSED ASS if she claims otherwise.

Do you ever consider watching anything other than those "alternative" news channels????

They do call it "Main Stream News" for a reason.................

I think she must challenge male sensibilities.

I think she must challenge male sensibilities.

A lot of guys just flip out when a woman assumes a position of power. In this case, AOC complicates things so much more for male conservatives because they disagree completely with her politics but want to have sex with her.

Too bad Doosey's kid got wrapped in it. I like him as an "on the spot" guy.

Doocy?

Isn’t he the one who had a frontal lobectomy?

But It really not that big of a deal to me just more proof she has a lot of learning to do before I'll take her serious

Just FWIW, the OP was based on a lie. She went to his office at the Capitol, was turned away for the second time, and they eventually made their way to his KY office. Twitter thread here, which is the OP's source, makes this clear enough. No surprise, right wing propaganda outlet spewed lies, Fox repeated them, the lie then made its way to DP, sort of an unholy circle if you will.

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/sta...n-dem-reps-go-looking-mcconnell-james-barrett

Doocy?

Isn’t he the one who had a frontal lobectomy?

The kid does a good "at capital hill, back to you Joe".

A lot of guys just flip out when a woman assumes a position of power. In this case, AOC complicates things so much more for male conservatives because they disagree completely with her politics but want to have sex with her.

I'm not all that conservative but I disagree completely with her politics and do not want to have sex with nor find her attractive at all

Just FWIW, the OP was based on a lie. She went to his office at the Capitol, was turned away for the second time, and they eventually made their way to his KY office. Twitter thread here, which is the OP's source, makes this clear enough. No surprise, right wing propaganda outlet spewed lies, Fox repeated them, the lie then made its way to DP, sort of an unholy circle if you will.

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/sta...n-dem-reps-go-looking-mcconnell-james-barrett

Whaaat?

Grokmaster initiates a post based on a lie?

Isn’t that his standard?

As they say in Silicon Valley: It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Pointing out AOC's naivete and mistakes is going to be about as effective at challenging her popularity as pointing out Trump's political incorrectness was at challenging his. Trump's supporters liked the fact that Donald Trump was politically incorrect. AOC's supporters like the fact that she is young, fresh-faced, and enthusiastic. One journalist (don't recall who it was or the article) compared her to a shaky-legged fawn discovering the forest for the first time, which I love. Tripping over her own two feet is going to do nothing but boost her popularity.

Lets face it, these old white guys are just fantasizing about AOC. They just can't get enough of her. That ought to endear them even further with women voters, as if these fat old white dorks have not already buried themselves with that crowd.

Back
Top Bottom