• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comedian Bill Burr Blasts the Left’s Trans Mania: ‘What Do You Mean Men Can Get Pregnant?’

For thé OP, i found thé article to very informative and I appreciate you sharing 👍 bill burr is comedy gold…

It’s becoming more and more difficult to tell the difference. This is about trans zealots infecting the Democratic Party with social extremism and, specifically, a Democrat witness cracking under the pressure and claiming in congressional testimony that men can get pregnant and have abortions.

In other words, an individual said something that seemed out of line to you in Congress, and you're dead set on using that individual's example and applying it globally to satisfy your trollbait quotient.
You did not need to tell me that, I already know who and what you are.
Of course it's difficult for you to tell the difference, but that's not what you're trying to get mileage out of.

In other words, an individual said something that seemed out of line to you in Congress, and you're dead set on using that individual's example and applying it globally to satisfy your trollbait quotient.
You did not need to tell me that, I already know who and what you are.
Of course it's difficult for you to tell the difference, but that's not what you're trying to get mileage out of.
That individual’s testimony is just a symptom of the disease.

Reproductive organs form in the first trimester. Your brain establishes gender in the third trimester. Sometimes there is a disconnect.
The biological gender is established at creation. The gender of the brain is determined late in the first trimester.

It’s becoming more and more difficult to tell the difference. This is about trans zealots infecting the Democratic Party with social extremism and, specifically, a Democrat witness cracking under the pressure and claiming in congressional testimony that men can get pregnant and have abortions.
What social extremism are you referring to? Is it the same racial extremism that occurred in the late 1950s and 1960s when the fight was for equal rights for non-whites? What is it about tolerance and equal rights for trans people that causes you so much discomfort? What are you afraid of, or are they just supposed to stay in the shadows because of your bigotry? The golden rule should be a non-issue for rational people but it is a problem for you and other conservatives.

The far left have lost their goddamn minds on this issue. Fortunately there are still plenty of influential people on the mainstream left (e.g. Bill Burr, JK Rowling, Dave Chappelle, Bari Weiss) who are willing to loudly and repeatedly call them out on their bullshit. It gives me hope that there's still the permission structure in place for more liberals to walk away from this nonsense without feeling like they are committing heresy against their tribe.

Actor-comedian Bill Burr has ridiculed the left’s transgender fixation that has led to an increasingly contorted view of gender. In a recent episode of his podcast, Burr also blasted pro-life Republicans, calling them “****ing idiots.”

Bill Burr mocked the concept of men getting pregnant, which the left has advocated in its embrace of all things transgender.

“What do you mean men can get pregnant? What the **** are they talking about?” Burr asked while conducting an online search of the subject during his podcast. “As a lefty, I don’t understand.”

He continued: “Well, you know what? It’s the extreme left. You know what I mean… A man cannot get pregnant. We’re not born with a womb over there. Unless, I will tell you this, in the future, that’s gonna happen.”

Listen below (Warning: Graphic language):

Do you agree with Bill?

Yes I do in this subject.

Men cannot get pregnant trans men can but that's not a man.

When you have to resort to Breitbart for your threads, considering cutting down on the daily number of threads.
You have a problem with women?

:cautious::unsure:

Just letting people live how they want is not the issue. The issue is the attempt to force everyone else to engage in mandatory active participation in their delusions via affirmation, reinforcement, and changes to the English language to accommodate them. The issue is inclusivity to a fault.

Oh no!!!
You have to actually be polite to transe people?
What a huge burden that must be, I'm sure there's a medal available for those suffering like you.

Yes I do in this subject.

Men cannot get pregnant trans men can but that's not a man.
I think you're missing the point here.
The only people making an issue out of this are conservatives desperate to have a pointless argument.
It's your side constantly bringing the issue up and then getting furios about it.

I think you're missing the point here.
The only people making an issue out of this are conservatives desperate to have a pointless argument.
It's your side constantly bringing the issue up and then getting furios about it.
Nothing it's a discussion you aren't interested in what the hell are you doing here scolding people for talking about it? If it's not an issue why do you want to make it an issue

Back
Top Bottom