• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Come Ooooon Man! Gimmie A F---ing Break

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We know that the back & forth is going to get heated at times during the presidential debate .
From personal experience I know that older people in the early stages of dementia who have used profane language in guarded circumstances their entire lives develop a propensity to let it fly much more publicly as their dementia advances .
Especially in situations where they become agitated or frustrated .
We know that Biden likes to use foul language in guarded private situations in his past .
If he really is in early stage dementia that makes him a prime candidate for such outbursts in a much more public way .
No one can deny that the debate will be his most protracted unscripted appearance so far.
What are the chances he could drop the F-bomb during a heated exchange ?
How would the national media deal with such a thing ?
Do they have the ability to censor such a comment during the debate , is there a time delay ?
And if Biden were to drop it would it have any impact on voter's opinion concerning his mental decline ?

We know that the back & forth is going to get heated at times during the presidential debate .
From personal experience I know that older people in the early stages of dementia who have used profane language in guarded circumstances their entire lives develop a propensity to let it fly much more publicly as their dementia advances .
We know that Biden likes to use foul language in guarded private situations in his past .
If he really is in early stage dementia that makes him a prime candidate for such outbursts in a much more public way .
No one can deny that the debate will be his most protracted unscripted appearance so far.
Do they have the ability to censor such a comment during the debate , is there a time delay ?
And if Biden were to drop it would it have any impact on voter's opinion concerning his mental decline ?

I think everyone's heads will be too busy swirling in Trump's lies to notice an F-bomb.

I think everyone's heads will be too busy swirling in Trump's lies to notice an F-bomb.
So if Biden gets angered or frustrated you think there is a pretty good chance it will happen ?

Trump is notorious for furious curse-laden outbursts. Yet again, not a metric you want to compare the two on if your problem is cursing OR mental acuity.

But let's say Biden says to Trump "man, you are one dumbassed bastard". Who cares? And who could get mad at the truth?

Trump has already crossed that bridge. You must have missed it.

Trump is notorious for furious curse-laden outbursts. Yet again, not a metric you want to compare the two on if your problem is cursing OR mental acuity.

But let's say Biden says to Trump "man, you are one dumbassed bastard". Who cares? And who could get mad at the truth?

Nobody involved can one up Joey's boneheaded notoriousness for it .
Albeit because nobody else is ignorant enough to do it at the beginning of a live, nationally televised presidential speech:
big f deal.jpg

I think it might make him more popular. One of the things that attracts people to Trump is the fact that he doesn't censor himself and "tells it like it is." Perhaps Biden should take a page out of Trump's playbook?

I think Biden dropping an F-bomb on Trump would win him the debate in the eyes of many voters.

I think it might make him more popular. One of the things that attracts people to Trump is the fact that he doesn't censor himself and "tells it like it is." Perhaps Biden should take a page out of Trump's playbook?

I think Biden dropping an F-bomb on Trump would win him the debate in the eyes of many voters.

Many people have seen older family members deteriorate mentally in this way where angry cursing in front of children and in public would have never happened before it now starts to happen more and more with the family member .
If Biden started cursing during a prime time TV appearance do you think people would not recognize what is happening to him at that point ?

If Biden does drop an F bomb it will be part of some much bigger disaster from Joe.

You guys crack me up....you never learn, do you?

You guys crack me up....you never learn, do you?

Dementia related profanity during a prime time presidential debate would be a completely different animal .
As is cussing in the presidents face during a formal prime time tv speech
big f deal.jpg
I take it you don't understand the difference in circumstance & context ?

Actually, those who curse or use "foul language" are more intelligent and expressive than those who don't, because they have more words in their vocabulary.

So if Biden gets angered or frustrated you think there is a pretty good chance it will happen ?

I can't watch Trump without dropping an F-bomb, why would I expect Joe to not drop one? But I think Joe will keep a cool head about it.

Dementia related profanity during a prime time presidential debate would be a completely different animal .
As is cussing in the presidents face during a formal prime time tv speech
View attachment 67296771
I take it you don't understand the difference in circumstance & context ?
Yeah, you're right. Dementia Donnie may drop an F bomb at any given time, or muse about grabbing p****.

I guess doing public speeches as a presidential candidate is okay? I take it you don't understand a lot of things.

Last edited:
I can't watch Trump without dropping an F-bomb, why would I expect Joe to not drop one? But I think Joe will keep a cool head about it.
Do you think Joe is suffering from dementia or just average old age forgetfulness, confusion ?
I think joe will have at least one " you F--king dog faced liar, I'm the guy see, how about you trying doing some pushups with me..." moment if not two or three
Despite his entire team of handlers down on their knees praying he does not .

Do Trumpsters sit around all day and think who can come up with the dumbest thread topics?

Do you think Joe is suffering from dementia or just average old age forgetfulness, confusion ?
I think joe will have at least one " you F--king dog faced liar, I'm the guy see, how about you trying doing some pushups with me..." moment if not two or three
Despite his entire team of handlers down on their knees praying he does not .

LOL
We can't rule it out can we?

Back
Top Bottom