• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Colorado clerk is indicted for election tampering and misconduct

It's about time she faces charges for what she's done. Colorado usually does fairly well, and we have a great mail-in voting system. But we got a couple national embarrassments, and this lady is one of them.

I hope she is appropriately punished for her violations.
If you want go see her go full Karen as she’s led off in handcuffs (this for a prior arrest- last month!), enjoy this clip.

If you want go see her go full Karen as she’s led off in handcuffs (this for a prior arrest- last month!), enjoy this clip.

She's unhinged, and somehow thought she could win Secretary of State.

She went full Trump Cult and ended up letting unauthorized personnel into secured locations and such.

And then, after this all came to light, she had the gall to state she was running for Secretary of State where she'd oversee all our state elections.

10 charges, I hope she gets a long vacation to prison.
I mean, isn't that kinda the Trump style? When caught, double down and try to gain the position to quash investigations into yourself.

If it is trump plus republican, by definition they are insane.

You don't have any sane family members or friends that like T****?

I don't know what you mean. Are you trying to be mean?
Not at all. Just pointing out some things aren't neccesiarily exclusive to each other. Two sides of an arguement is not something the eliminates one or the other.

Not at all. Just pointing out some things aren't neccesiarily exclusive to each other. Two sides of an arguement is not something the eliminates one or the other.

Okay.

This discussion seems to be fruitless.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/colorado-encourages-dead-people-non-citizens-vote

It's about time she faces charges for what she's done. Colorado usually does fairly well, and we have a great mail-in voting system. But we got a couple national embarrassments, and this lady is one of them.

I hope she is appropriately punished for her violations.
I agree, this has got to stop, people like her need to be held accountable for the sake of our country and democracy.

Somehow this proves the liberals are awful.

For some reason if that was a minority and they kicked out like that I could see them getting. Face plant. Instead she whined about her keys

If only that were true.

She's a rock star in the stop the steal movement and Republican candidate for Colorado Secretary of State.
She is a candidate, she wouldn't fly State wide, but there are some counties where her shit flies.

I agree, this has got to stop, people like her need to be held accountable for the sake of our country and democracy.
1646963940585.png

Technically, I don't think "election tampering and misconduct" in this specific case is known to have meant election fraud - or at least I don't know of any.

But certainly, allowing unauthorized people access to voting machines had the potential to allow election fraud, even if it didn't.

The 2020 election was stolen and one person does something that they say is illegal and that sums it all up?

Perhaps this could be a distraction?

What are we going to do about all the election fraud on the other side? Same thing everyone is doing here? Throw a little Trump and Republican bashing in for some feel good hugs?

This is why the media and government are dangerous.

Unauthorized?

Then the propaganda about Trump trying to steal the election with the Republicans.

Couldn’t possibly be fraudulent mail in voting, unconstitutional law changes, MSM lying about voting rights, Republicans not allowed to see polling, Dominion machines. Discrepancies in voter rolls. Dead voters. Elections certified by intimidation. Did I miss anything?

Nothing to see here?

Last edited:
It was after the 2020 election, and she also attended some 'stop the steal' conventions. The people that she allowed access to the machines were people who were pushing 'stop the steal'

Yes despicable, especially given her position. In essence she was the member of a Fifth column, and I highly dangerous one at that! Virtually a traitor.

After a bit of research, no, there's no need to guess; it seems to be a matter of fact.

What an unbelievable betrayal of public trust. I suspect she may get some time for this, and it will definitely be deserved. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom