• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Colorado clerk is indicted for election tampering and misconduct

Ikari

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left

It's about time she faces charges for what she's done. Colorado usually does fairly well, and we have a great mail-in voting system. But we got a couple national embarrassments, and this lady is one of them.

I hope she is appropriately punished for her violations.

Last edited:

It's about time she faces charges for what she's done. Colorado usually does fairly well, and we have a great mail-in voting system. But we got a couple national embarrassments, and this lady is one of them.

Good

Good.

It took Colorado long enough. This should have happened last year.

I hope she spends a long time in prison and is never allowed to run for public office again.

I want to know the back-story. Was their political partisanship involved?

Are they right-libertarian?

She went full Trump Cult and ended up letting unauthorized personnel into secured locations and such.

And then, after this all came to light, she had the gall to state she was running for Secretary of State where she'd oversee all our state elections.

10 charges, I hope she gets a long vacation to prison.

Here's some info

Yeah, using your source and others, it appears, as I expected, she's a Big Liar. She tried to discredit the reliability of the Dominion voting machines.

I'm so tired of these GOP-Trumpers trying to scam our elections . . .

She went full Trump Cult and ended up letting unauthorized personnel into secured locations and such.

And then, after this all came to light, she had the gall to state she was running for Secretary of State where she'd oversee all our state elections.

Yes, a little research brought that out, unfortunately as I expected.

I hope the scum gets hard time, and lots of it. Ditto for her cohorts. 10 counts will hopefully squeezer her to give her fellow scum up.

Peters, a Republican, is running for secretary of state in Colorado, a position that would involve supervising the state's elections.

Say it ain't so..

I will add,

She not only allowed unauthorized people into secured locations, she allowed those unauthorized people access to computer systems and they were allowed to actually take photos.

The photos and other information that is supposed to be secure, ended up online on a pro trump website.

Peters subsequently spoke at an event hosted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a key booster of those conspiracy theories. I never understood who in their right minds buys those pillows anyways, awful advertising.

Peters, a Republican, is running for secretary of state in Colorado, a position that would involve supervising the state's elections.

Who is surprised?

Hopefully, Boebert's behavior will catch up with her as well.

Did you hear that the dumbasses who jammed up the Mesa county 911 line after a conservative talk show radio host complained about Peters' arrest?

People need to get a life.

Did you hear that the dumbasses who jammed up the Mesa county 911 line after a conservative talk show radio host complained about Peters' arrest?

Yeah, the folk are going full sov cit/1st amendment frauditor.

It was after the 2020 election, and she also attended some 'stop the steal' conventions. The people that she allowed access to the machines were people who were pushing 'stop the steal'

Every one of these callers should be cited for abusing the emergency call system.

Trump knew there was voting fraud. He told us all.

Now we know why he knew. It was to benefit him when the Russians didn't appear to be enough. Boebert must be loving her little friend getting charged against her wishes.

Back
Top Bottom