• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

College Kids Can’t Explain Why a Short White Man Isn’t a Tall Asian Woman

There's a whole lot of peer pressure to be politically correct this day in age and that applies to adults as well as college kids.

Got to love how doctors are pretty much ****ing everyone up with who is what. :lol:

My question concerning all this bathroom gender issue is where does a biological man or woman who has gone completely through the entire process to become the opposite sex go to use the bathroom? The laws state people must use the facility that corresponds to what is written on their birth certificate. So we have a born-male with breasts and no penis dressed full-on in women's clothing and make-up. Should that person be forced to use the men's room. Are most men comfortable with such an individual in their bathroom?

Of course the opposite scenario could be asked of female members.

My question concerning all this bathroom gender issue is where does a biological man or woman who has gone completely through the entire process to become the opposite sex go to use the bathroom? The laws state people must use the facility that corresponds to what is written on their birth certificate. So we have a born-male with breasts and no penis dressed full-on in women's clothing and make-up. Should that person be forced to use the men's room. Are most men comfortable with such an individual in their bathroom?

They don't become the opposite sex. Hell, even if the claim they are the opposite gender has a good amount of holes in it.

They don't become the opposite sex. Hell, even if the claim they are the opposite gender has a good amount of holes in it.

Well, the point still stands. Conservatives want to use the bathroom with born-men who have removed their penis, implanted breasts, wear women's clothing, and use make-up. It's an odd request, you'd think, from conservatives.

I can understand why some people would want to ignore their element of the debate, but the fact remains, people like this exist. They are, at the moment, likely using the bathroom of the gender they identify with without anyone knowing, which is probably why you never hear about stories like this.

Now lets do the video where we go to a conservative community and ask women if they are comfortable using the restroom with this person.

Dowling.focus-none.width-800.png

That shouldn't be a problem, right? Their birth certificate says they are female.

Well, the point still stands. Conservatives want to use the bathroom with born-men who have removed their penis, implanted breasts, wear women's clothing, and use make-up. It's an odd request, you'd think, from conservatives.

They don't have implants, and their penis wasn't removed. Men actually have breast glands, but due to the lack of hormones in their system they never develop. The reason for this all goes to genetics and what occurs in utero. As for their genitals, well, it's cut up, moved around, and inverted. You can look this all up yourself, but be advised the pictures you will find of the surgery are not safe for work and they are a bit extreme in nature.

I can understand why some people would want to ignore their element of the debate, but the fact remains, people like this exist. They are, at the moment, likely using the bathroom of the gender they identify with without anyone knowing, which is probably why you never hear about stories like this.

Well, it's clear people aren't happy about much of any of this stuff and it doesn't look like the solution we have in place people find acceptable. I don't know the answer to that though.

Last edited:
Now lets do the video where we go to a conservative community and ask women if they are comfortable using the restroom with this person.

Dowling.focus-none.width-800.png

That shouldn't be a problem, right? Their birth certificate says they are female.

I like how posts like yours actually hurt your cause, but you don't realize how. Deception doesn't somehow help anyone, you know.

Btw, that face says female. Just sayin'. Take away the beard and I doubt anyone would even doubt it.

Not even mentioning the body shape that is goofy for a man.

Last edited:

I wonder what will happen when the next generation gets wise and starts self identifying as whatever racial group gets them the best EEO treatment like Elizabeth Warren did.

Honestly, how is that going to matter? One of my best high school friends was a man, married with children before transitioning. If she were to walk into the ladies' restroom, I doubt anyone could tell she was once a woman. So someone like that is not going to have the cops called on them

I wonder what will happen when the next generation gets wise and starts self identifying as whatever racial group gets them the best EEO treatment like Elizabeth Warren did.

I don't know, but for me I'm still waiting to hear doctors tell everyone that purposely crippling someone is ok if that person thinks they should be crippled. Oh and btw, they identity as a cripple. Wouldn't it be so wrong to deny them who they are? Come on guys, you're a bigot if you don't think doctors should break peoples backs on purpose.

Medical ethics? What is this, 300 bc?

Last edited:
that's not the issue

if some female to male guy walks into the rest room and uses the urinal next to me why would I care. now if someone who looks like a dude walks into the ladies restroom that is probably going to be a source of concern.

I like how posts like yours actually hurt your cause, but you don't realize how. Deception doesn't somehow help anyone, you know.

Btw, that face says female. Just sayin'. Take away the beard and I doubt anyone would even doubt it.

What cause? This is all just amusing to me. Fact is, there really is no way to enforce these types of laws. Who wants to be the bathroom police? How many people have actually been hurt by transgender people using bathrooms. You want to hear about silly arguments...most people who are arguing have already lost this debate because they are only really concerned by how the law could be abused by fake transgendered people. They are not even concerned about someone transgendered using their restroom and probably won't say anything if they see it. Why would they? How could they? Imagine if they accused someone and they were wrong. Nah, this is boogeyman stuff to win votes from the voters who still refer to black people as "coloreds".

Now you got a bunch of people who say they feel they were "saved" by a zombie who asked them to symbolically eat his flesh and blood and who was originally born from a virgin in the desert but it is hard for you to comprehend someone who believes they are a different gender? That is what I love about this.

that's not the issue

if some female to male guy walks into the rest room and uses the urinal next to me why would I care. now if someone who looks like a dude walks into the ladies restroom that is probably going to be a source of concern.

You mean like him:
6a00d8341c730253ef01b7c762a0ff970b-250wi.jpg

According to these laws he must use the women's restroom, but I don't think there is anyone who less like they belong in the women's restroom.

You mean like him:

According to these laws he must use the women's restroom, but I don't think there is anyone who less like they belong in the women's restroom.

agree, the law, while stupid and rigid, is apparently designed to prevent issues where someone who is male, and looks male, claims they "identify" with being a woman so they can leer and ogle in a ladies' restroom

If someone like that walks into the men's restroom, assuming he didn't act any different than other dudes in the place, why would any man be concerned

now where the law is STUPID is that my wife would certainly be concerned if someone who looks like the person you posted walked into the ladies room

I don't know, but for me I'm still waiting to hear doctors tell everyone that purposely crippling someone is ok if that person thinks they should be crippled. Oh and btw, they identity as a cripple. Wouldn't it be so wrong to deny them who they are? Come on guys, you're a bigot if you don't think doctors should break peoples backs on purpose.

Medical ethics? What is this, 300 bc?

I think we are living in a South Park episode.

Not even mentioning the body shape that is goofy for a man.

So that person should use the women's restrooms and locker rooms? Yes or no.

Kinda off topic but the question does come to mind, are the states with these stupid laws going to have someone checking Birth certificates at the entrance to bathrooms or is this all really nothing more than a bunch of BS to pander to the low level operators living among us?

You mean like him:

So about taking pictures in the restroom....

Kinda off topic but the question does come to mind, are the states with these stupid laws going to have someone checking Birth certificates at the entrance to bathrooms or is this all really nothing more than a bunch of BS to pander to the low level operators living among us?
I suspect the legalities would come into play if a complaint was made ...

So, just where does the fantasy line end? When can I claim to the IRS that I don't believe I made enough last year to pay taxes? You know it sure doesn't feel like I did. Pretty much a very deep seated feeling.

This is what being governed by a an extremely small number of mentally disturbed individuals looks like.

Honestly, how is that going to matter? One of my best high school friends was a man, married with children before transitioning. If she were to walk into the ladies' restroom, I doubt anyone could tell she was once a woman. So someone like that is not going to have the cops called on them

It could matter because the laws, as written, could allow for a man like that to be prosecuted. I'm just wondering how far conservatives want to take this, and if they understand what the reprecussions could be if they do.

Last edited:
They don't have implants, and their penis wasn't removed. Men actually have breast glands, but due to the lack of hormones in their system they never develop. The reason for this all goes to genetics and what occurs in utero. As for their genitals, well, it's cut up, moved around, and inverted. You can look this all up yourself, but be advised the pictures you will find of the surgery are not safe for work and they are a bit extreme in nature.

My point still stands even if you don't want to answer the question.

Well, it's clear people aren't happy about much of any of this stuff and it doesn't look like the solution we have in place people find acceptable. I don't know the answer to that though.

Do you mean that people don't find it acceptable that people are able to identify with the opposite sex?

Back
Top Bottom