• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

College Football 2020

Is there gonna be college football?

In the fall? I'm starting to doubt it.

Our high schools are having football from February through April, with spring sports starting in early May.

I agree. Recreation is not on many folks mind

The Big10 has cancelled all fall sports including football.

The Big10 has cancelled all fall sports including football.

Is this official? It's seems imminent but I haven't heard anything official other than reports of this.

Is this official? It's seems imminent but I haven't heard anything official other than reports of this.

It’s not, “sources” say they will announce tomorrow. So we will have to wait and see

Nebraska has said they wish to play even if Big 10 doesn’t

The rest of the top five conferences are expected to follow the BIG 10; ACC, SEC, PAC 12 & BIG 12.

Classic College Football will be top billing on the tube this year......

Is there gonna be college football?

I don't see it happening. I expect a few schools to try to hang on, the SEC most notable but in the end I think it will fold even if it manages to start.

I don't see it happening. I expect a few schools to try to hang on, the SEC most notable but in the end I think it will fold even if it manages to start.

I think even if they do attempt to play there will be some star players opting out. If you're a potential first rounder next year why would you play?

College sports relies on the fan atmosphere for it to work. Pro sports can operate with no fans but I am not sure about college football when you take away the band, fans, cheerleaders, etc.

It will be quite different.

I guess we can thank the idiots down South in the SEC, ACC and Big 12 for volunteering to be a control group. It should be an interesting next couple of weeks.

I guess we can thank the idiots down South in the SEC, ACC and Big 12 for volunteering to be a control group. It should be an interesting next couple of weeks.

Sadly, its political at this point. Those conferences' schools are mainly located in red states. The 2 that postponed sports are in predominantly blue states.

I wonder if ND will continue laying in bed with the ACC. Probably. The TV money is damn good.

Back
Top Bottom