• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

College Educated Whites Not Voting for Trump

We will see. The impact of Hillary's "skating" on the e-mail scandal has not been measured yet.

Just how far in debt must one go to be so well educated as to vote for a chameleon fake, lying, corrupt and now for sure criminal but not indicted witch without a solid, much less exemplary, track record in any area of endeavor in which she has ever foundered?

We could probably make a good dent in the deficit each year with those kinds of savings of our fellow countrymen/women.

We will see. The impact of Hillary's "skating" on the e-mail scandal has not been measured yet.

I expect to see her numbers take off now that the indictment threat has passed. I see her being 30 points ahead of Trump by end of August. So too do the thinking Republicans. That's why they want to dump the Buffoon.

Just how far in debt must one go to be so well educated as to vote for a chameleon fake, lying, corrupt and now for sure criminal but not indicted witch without a solid, much less exemplary, track record in any area of endeavor in which she has ever foundered?

We could probably make a good dent in the deficit each year with those kinds of savings of our fellow countrymen/women.

Obviously, you read too much propaganda. Hillary has issues, and she is probably corrupt as ****, but the devil incarnate she is not. Trump, OTOH, truly is a Buffoon.

Obviously, you read too much propaganda. Hillary has issues, and she is probably corrupt as ****, but the devil incarnate she is not. Trump, OTOH, truly is a Buffoon.

Well, there you have it, the choice as so many people see it: Evil vs Cartoon.

Not so long ago in my community there was a viciously contested DA race. Afterward, I asked a courthouse insider to explain, and she told me that the choice came down to evil versus crazy, and that crazy seemed the more sensible vote.

Sigh.

Well, there you have it, the choice as so many people see it: Evil vs Cartoon.

Not so long ago in my community there was a viciously contested DA race. Afterward, I asked a courthouse insider to explain, and she told me that the choice came down to evil versus crazy, and that crazy seemed the more sensible vote.

Sigh.

I don't think Hillary is evil. Narcissistic perhaps, a bit of a sociopath most likely, someone I wish had gone away after her loss in 2008 most definitely. But, evil? Nah. Just corrupt as ****.

Trump, OTOH, is truly a buffoon. Hell, look at the mess his campaign is in for proof of that.

Yes, he has just created more jobs, product and wealth than Hillary has ever stolen. That is an accomplishment. If only all buffoons could be so adept and productive... if only the seemingly educated could be half so.

I don't think Hillary is evil. Narcissistic perhaps, a bit of a sociopath most likely, someone I wish had gone away after her loss in 2008 most definitely. But, evil? Nah. Just corrupt as ****.

Trump, OTOH, is truly a buffoon. Hell, look at the mess his campaign is in for proof of that.

I'm trying my best not to look. Whatever else Trump is good at, he's a naif in running a political campaign, much less one for the Presidency...whereas the Clintons have a machine that's been in place for decades.

I'm not sure how you define "evil," but morally and ethically bankrupt, avariciously ambitious at the expense of any scruples at all, and "narcissistic" are a damned good start.

I expect to see her numbers take off now that the indictment threat has passed. I see her being 30 points ahead of Trump by end of August. So too do the thinking Republicans. That's why they want to dump the Buffoon.

what causes you to be such a shill for Hillary? I think the non-indictment did not hurt her as MUCH as an indictment would have but the report suggests she's not competent to be president

I'm trying my best not to look. Whatever else Trump is good at, he's a naif in running a political campaign, much less one for the Presidency...whereas the Clintons have a machine that's been in place for decades.

I'm not sure how you define "evil," but morally and ethically bankrupt, avariciously ambitious at the expense of any scruples at all, and "narcissistic" are a damned good start.

I do not believe Hillary will draw us into a nuclear war or fundamentally destroy this nation. Donald? He just might.

what causes you to be such a shill for Hillary? I think the non-indictment did not hurt her as MUCH as an indictment would have but the report suggests she's not competent to be president

post 11

I do not believe Hillary will draw us into a nuclear war or fundamentally destroy this nation. Donald? He just might.

LOL-that's hilarious

Donald Trump really did it. He will be the Republican candidate for president of the United States. Eleven million people have voted for him thus far in primary elections
Nate Silver, America’s best known statistics expert, examined exit poll results and found that 44 percent of Trump supporters had earned a bachelor’s degree whereas only 29 percent of the general population had done so, and a third of all whites.
Who Really Votes for Trump? | Watching America

We shall see, about 5 days after the election, who voted for Trump and who did not. But we have been finding stories in the Corporate Class Propaganda Machine since late last year that only the stupid/uneducated support Trump so he cant win. It is a narrative that the elite want to believe, so of course they will run with it till Nov, regardless of how much or little that narrative conforms to reality.

so is your hate boner for Hillary

she's a gun banner. are you surprised? she's also a panderer =a person who has become wealthy through government pandering to the envious with more of her class warfare BS.

she's a gun banner. are you surprised? she's also a panderer =a person who has become wealthy through government pandering to the envious with more of her class warfare BS.

I'm definitely not her biggest fan. I thought for sure she was toast after Obama beat her. But, for some reason he was afraid to go it alone. So he hired her and brought in her butt buddy Rahm. Ruined his presidency, IMO.

Actually, I expect Americans to see through this sham. Too many people would rather an inexperienced wannabe be president than a typical crooked politician who's just proved that the rule of law doesn't apply to her.

She's exactly the type of politician that caused Trump to be in this position in the first place.

I've seen some of the videos of "anti trumpers" and really, they have no leg to stand on either.
Assault, having their kids yell expletives, etc. there is no real intellectual superiority in these elections.

Anti-Trumpers don't have a candidate nominated for president of a Major party. Fail.

Actually, I expect Americans to see through this sham. Too many people would rather an inexperienced wannabe be president than a typical crooked politician who's just proved that the rule of law doesn't apply to her.

She's exactly the type of politician that caused Trump to be in this position in the first place.

Strange choice of candidate to make that statement though. No? It's not like Trump is Ralph Nader.

"Let's nominate a crooked businessman who panders to Haters and show those crooked politicians."

Every single word of this describes Trump as well. Why does the educated not voting for Trump automatically mean they're voting for Hillary?

You Trump supporters are always the same. Redirect any criticism of Trump to a dicussion of how corrupt Hillary is. That's pretty much the only thing he has going for him, isn't it? He's not Hillary.

Every single word of this describes Trump as well. Why does the educated not voting for Trump automatically mean they're voting for Hillary?

You Trump supporters are always the same. Redirect any criticism of Trump to a dicussion of how corrupt Hillary is. That's pretty much the only thing he has going for him, isn't it? He's not Hillary.

What Hillary, Bernie and Trump all have going for each other, is that they aren't each other, except they are.

educated enough to see that many of the decisions they make in certain situations they have zero control over

you can not possibly think your Potus doesn't answer to people at a much higher level regardless of which party they belong to

you can't change that, but what comes out of your mouth and the way you present can be changed

that's the one thing she has going for her

Back
Top Bottom