• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

College Athletes Honesty Caught on Camera

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This story is about 4 college athletes and their honesty. Shown on yahoo as reported by CBS (see lower link) I've provided a youtube video of the same story reported by a local NJ station.

Here is the yahoo/CBS News channel 2 (NY) link:

College athletes' honesty caught on security camera

In the CBS report the kids were located, students at a local college where they are all on the football team. The report also notes the kids left money to pay the sales tax too. Three of these young men were Black. It's good to see stereotypes broken. Not everyone is a criminal, right? :)

Last edited:
He he, that happened to me and my friend too. Me and my buddies were out drinking, we ran out of beer so we decided to go in and get some more beer and drink it on the bench in the park. So he and I went to a store, there was no clerk, lights were on, we picked up the beer and then we paid for it. Wrote on the notes what we took.

Good story, CA. Not enough of them like that. And good on ya', Rainman. Character is what happens when nobody is looking.

Back
Top Bottom