• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Colin Powell, military leader and first Black US secretary of state, dies

fully vaccinated, while being immunocompromised....if you are not immunocompromised, your chances of having a breakthrough infection and dying are pretty much zero.
Gee, kinda like having caught Covid, survived it.

Thanks for proving me right.

Waiting for the fat former guy's comments on Gen. Powell's passing. Dollars to donates, it will be rude and make it about himself.
Can I call it or what?
Let me add....Yes, I hope it happens to you someday, fat former guy.

Some of you may remember when Powell fira Republican.sas t considered running for president. He was attacked by the left as an "Uncle Tom" for no other reason than deciding to run as a Republican.
I never attacked him...nor would I have called him an Uncle Tom....I in fact, would have voted for him....most of the US considered him respectable and a moderate..

So, here we had someone over 80 years old and was vaccinated for Covid with all the several booster shots. Yet, he gets COVID???? Methinks he got COVID FROM the vaccine and/or the booster shots.

In any event, while Colin Powell was a very fine person, he is a poster child for how they got to 700,000 Covid deaths.
You do understand that Medications used to fight Cancer greatly diminish the immune system and can naturalize or completely destroy things like a covid shot in a humans body
and as you and everybody says him being 80 and with these underlying conditions the Vaccine was naturalized and didn't do him any good
That is the point I am trying to make the CANCER meds like Chemo are strong and do kill off the Immune system
Have a nice day

You do understand that Medications used to fight Cancer greatly diminish the immune system and can naturalize or completely destroy things like a covid shot in a humans body
and as you and everybody says him being 80 and with these underlying conditions the Vaccine was naturalized and didn't do him any good
That is the point I am trying to make the CANCER meds like Chemo are strong and do kill off the Immune system
Have a nice day
Which is why it would have been better for any anti-vaxxers to stay away from him and his family.

You doubt the fat former guy's message? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I looked on the site and don't see it. So, please give me a link so I can verify. I am all about facts, proof, and truth. Something you and the others appear to have little or no interest in.

Have a nice day
Kinda like the other 90% over 80 years who died, eh?

Want to go on the record with how you feel about that statement before you know of Trump said it? Or are you waiting to be told if you should agree with it?
Nope. I want the proof. Please give me a link.

Want to go on the record with how you feel about that statement before you know of Trump said it? Or are you waiting to be told if you should agree with it?
Nevermind. I see it on Gateway Pundit, and I see the context. Colin Powell ripped into Trump while he was president. He voted for Biden. Thus, his statements about Powell are true and correct.

are you saying the other 90% over 80 all were taking Chemo and other Cancer meds?
Have a nice day
Saying they were old and had existing ailments. The old and the infirm are easy targets for a virus or disease. See my thread on "Culling the herd." I know it's a tough read for leftists because they get all emotional and are guided by feelings rather than reality.

Yes. The stats that prove this is afflicts primarily the elderly and the obese or those with major health issues.

Right, and your argument is that these people are old and useless and on their deathbed and are going to die any minute.

So where do you get that from?

Can I call it or what?
Let me add....Yes, I hope it happens to you someday, fat former guy.
Absolutely unsurprising, the petty spitefulness and disrespect. Just disgusting and low brow.

Let's see who stands behind their master and defends this.

Absolutely unsurprising, the petty spitefulness and disrespect. Just disgusting and low brow.

Trump shows so little respect for others. In his statement he had to include something about himself.

Trump is no leader.

Nevermind. I see it on Gateway Pundit, and I see the context. Colin Powell ripped into Trump while he was president. He voted for Biden. Thus, his statements about Powell are true and correct.

Ha! Holy shit! You really were waiting to see if Trump really said it before you agreed with it!

What a sheep you are. You literally cited someone not liking Trump as evidence for something entirely unrelated.

Saying they were old and had existing ailments. The old and the infirm are easy targets for a virus or disease. See my thread on "Culling the herd." I know it's a tough read for leftists because they get all emotional and are guided by feelings rather than reality.
Right, and your argument is that these people are old and useless and on their deathbed and are going to die any minute.

So where do you get that from?
Good question but it can be easily applied to countering a pro-life view:

*2/3 of all embryos are miscarried anyway, so why not face the reality? They were probably gonna die anyway.​
And everybody knows that the unborn are weak and vulnerable and face a higher mortality rate.. They're always easy targets for dying in utero.​
Why cant the right just accept those facts and not be ruled by their feelings?​
*2/3 of all human embryos miscarry
Two-thirds of all human embryos fail to develop successfully. Now, in a new study, researchers have shown that they can predict with 93 percent certainty which fertilized eggs will make it to a critical developmental milestone and which will stall and die. The findings are important to the understanding of the fundamentals of human development at the earliest stages, which have largely remained a mystery despite the attention given to human embryonic stem cell research.
Someone please pass this post #544 along to Para so that he can see how he's been helpful in calling out a hypocritical perspective.​

Last edited:

I hope your family gets culled. I know that can be a tough read because you get all emotional and are guided by feelings rather than reality.

Trump shows everybody nearly every day what a despicable derelict human he is. There is a special place in Hell for people like Trump. The sooner the better for that POS.

They're bitter and spiteful and low brow.

Powell made a mistakes? Gee, he was human. Btw, where's my new better, beautiful healthcare plan? When did Mexico pay for the wall? Did Powell fawn all over a murderous dictator in NK?

And I guess you just got your "what to believe" orders.

^ pro-death panels.

Back
Top Bottom